"I'm sorry Snake. You're gonna have to repeat...THE THIRD GRADE!!"
"Wuh?"

"What's up, dog. Slap me some skin, bro."
"Fo' shizzles, Snake"

So many great quotes.

adam_148

Aug 13, 2009
vladspellbinder said:
You know this is only my second post, first 'real' one and I fell kind of bad because of why I am making it... I really love the show, almost as much as Zero Punctuation, Yahtzee's 'ZP Mashup' was the only reason I joined the forums [but I'm drifting...], and find you guys funny often. But I just can't let this joke stand...

Liquid Snake can't sublimate because the act of sublimation is going straight from the solid state to the gas sate without passing through the liquid state. Since he is already liquid its not possible. The main character on the other hand...
I think the idea was that it was a joke. I highly doubt that the entire video was planned out with the idea, "Let's incorrectly use the term sublimate"

Anyway great video, I've watched all of them since I have nothing better to do with my time, and they have been moderately to exceedingly hilarious. Good job. :p

Ghonzor

Jul 29, 2009
I was skeptical when you first started this, but I must say that it's hilariously well done.

Keep it up

ExaltedK9

Apr 23, 2009
Hilarity ensues. MGS August is really picking up, and plenty of dialogue means plenty more comedy ahead.

vladspellbinder

Dec 24, 2008
adam_148 said:
I think the idea was that it was a joke. I highly doubt that the entire video was planned out with the idea, "Let's incorrectly use the term sublimate"
And I was being facetious, though sarcasm is not easy to get though via plain text sometimes. I still found the joke and the others funny.

SkullCap

Nov 10, 2009
Now wait a minute....

My little cousins watched Ben 10 last week and I can swear the old guy in the helicopter is voiced by the grandpa in that Ben 10 show.

EPD001

Apr 15, 2009
Don't know if already been mention but Snake's surprise face looks like his learning face or his killing face... actually does he show any other emotion besides "blank stare"?

MB202

Sep 14, 2008
Why is there an X that appears in the top right corner of the screen.

MB202

Sep 14, 2008
ForgottenPr0digy said:
MB202 said:
Why is there an X that appears in the top right corner of the screen.
during some cutscenes they will make references to past events or characters. That X button you mash down will show bunch screen shots help reminding you of that character or event.
Oh, well, that's helpful.