Unskippable: Metal Gear Solid 4: Part 3

Jun 8, 2009
I don't know if anything will beat the joke in the last video:

"Wow, this is surprising. This is my surprised face."

Made me laugh like crazy. (Don't know why I laughed as much as I did. Just did.) But this video was definitely great.

FROGGEman2

Queen of France
Mar 14, 2009
GrahamS said:
FROGGEman2 said:
Tch tch tch, skipping the title for greater effect... am I the only one to notice this? The title should have been at the end of ep 1
Actually, the title is a full 4 minutes of cinematic later than where we ended our first episode.
We didn't cut it "for effect", we didn't use it because it just wasn't a scene we wanted to use.
Oh, soz.

WOOOH I GOT TO SPEAK (ehhh) WITH GRAHAM YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I LOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ehum... sorry about that.

Mythbhavd

May 1, 2008
That was, by far, the best of the Unskippables so far. I really enjoyed it. Thanks guys.

Wolcik

Jul 18, 2009
Snake still can't hold guns gangsta style, not only that he doesn't remember how to shoot them.

The story so far: it's war that changed, snaked got old and there's a monkey in pants. Can't wait to see the next one.
I hope that last cut-sceene will be from the end of the game - very spoilerish, but there's nothing better than laughting at supposedly epic and katharsic moments XD

gamegod25

Jul 10, 2008
Jarrid said:
gamegod25 said:
Them - "Do I take the monkey or the gun?"

Me - ...or the soda? Wait, I'll take the gun then make the monkey get the soda! I'm a genius!
You fool! The monkey already has the soda. The smart plan is to take the gun, then take the monkey hostage with the gun.
I was talking about the unopened soda in the ice. I don't want a half empty soda with monkey spit all over it XD

MB202

Sep 14, 2008
So wait, the black dude doesn't mind that snake suddenly crotches down and touches his ear for no apparent reason (as far as he knows).

MB202

Sep 14, 2008
ForgottenPr0digy said:
MB202 said:
So wait, the black dude doesn't mind that snake suddenly crotches down and touches his ear for no apparent reason (as far as he knows).
yeah in MGS universes it seems like time stops when you take one of those codec calls. Its ben like in first MGS game
It seems like ones of those silly video game moments that only seem silly in retrospective...

Like those porkchops hidden in the walls in Castlevania!