Unskippable: Metal Gear Solid 4: Part 4

Nicky 3 Beaves

Aug 12, 2009
That was the best one yet!

"Okay, go to the supermarket, buy 5 bananas, bring them back and throw them in there!"
That was my favorite part.

DamienHell

Oct 17, 2007
4 episodes and they aren't even a quarter the way through the game....curse you hideo kojima

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
"Wait a minute if he craps his pants does that mean you all crap your pants?", "Ah crap they've got bullet time!", and "Even in the shower?" were my favorite lines from this one, awesome work guys!

Damn Meryl needs to work on her people skills, you don't deck the people you work with like that...

Syntax Error

Sep 7, 2008
DamienHell said:
4 episodes and they aren't even a quarter the way through the game....curse you hideo kojima
Graham and Paul said it themselves at the beginning. If they tackled this one like they normally would they won't even make it to the title screen.

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
This is helping me not get the game, as I would be asleep long before the first playtime, but I am loving these riffs.

Mstrswrd

Always playing Touhou. Always.
Mar 2, 2008
I really hope, since you're jumping around (though staying in Chapter 1: Liquid Sun), that you perhaps jump to the Old-man fight leading into the final battle at the end of the game. I can't even imagine the kind of jokes you could make about that scene.

Tarakos

May 21, 2009
Jeez, over 8 hours of cutscenes like this one? I was going to play MGS4, but I got to say, Unskippable really killed that idea. And I'm kind of glad. Good video as always.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Oh man, I am never going to play this game. I can't wait until Metal Gear August is over and Unskippable can return to making fun of games that I have some interest in playing. Great video, though.

Chipperz

Apr 27, 2009
You know, I've watched these a couple of times each... I still have no idea what's going on in this game. I'm seriously considering filing a restraining order on Hideo Kojima on behalf of video games everywhere.

"Surprise!"
"Double Surprise!"
"Additional Surprise!"

Love it :p

Joe Matsuda

Aug 24, 2009
this has been the greatest august ever!!!!

mgs4 is still a great freakin game

it does deserves this for all the cutscenes though....

Joe Matsuda

Aug 24, 2009
Fat Man Spoon said:
swaki said:
Fat Man Spoon said:
swaki said:
great one, loved the diarrhea guy, seemed like some one just messed around whit hirokoshimas (?) script, hes so out of place.
It's a running joke in the series. His name is Johnny.
does he always have diarrhea?.
Yep. Even his grandfather in MGS3 had the same problem.

i thought his grandpa had constipation

same difference though

one doesnt come out...one doesnt stop

Osloq

Mar 9, 2008
Really well done guys. I'm not sure if this was my favourite one comedically but the syncing and variety was awesome. Kudos