Unskippable: Metal Gear Solid 4: Part 4

Glass_House

Jun 29, 2009
"Hey Pepto-Bismol!" oh man that made me lol irl. Great episode. Made up for Metal Gear August Part 3. Which was fairly dissapointing.

13lackfriday

Feb 10, 2009
Awesome, awesome work.
Words cannot capture the pure hilarity of that video.

dalek sec said:
"Wait a minute if he craps his pants does that mean you all crap your pants?", "Ah crap they've got bullet time!", and "Even in the shower?" were my favorite lines from this one, awesome work guys!

Damn Meryl needs to work on her people skills, you don't deck the people you work with like that...
If he craps his pants and blows your cover, I think it's well-deserved.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
13lackfriday said:
Awesome, awesome work.

dalek sec said:
"Wait a minute if he craps his pants does that mean you all crap your pants?", "Ah crap they've got bullet time!", and "Even in the shower?" were my favorite lines from this one, awesome work guys!

Damn Meryl needs to work on her people skills, you don't deck the people you work with like that...
Well you do have a point there.

13lackfriday

Feb 10, 2009
dalek sec said:
13lackfriday said:
Awesome, awesome work.

dalek sec said:

Well you do have a point there.
And so does Meryl's fist!

MB202

Sep 14, 2008
ForgottenPr0digy said:
MB202 said:
For some reason, the comic relief guy seems so out of place...
that dude is Johnny Sasaki he's been in all MGS games in some shape or from

He's been having diarrhea problems sine first MGS game back in Alaska. Meryl was the women who beat him up and took his clothes back in MGS1.
Oh... And here I thought that guy had died...

Wait, now he's working under her here? Something must have happened I don't know about...