Unskippable: Metal Gear Solid 4: Part 4

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Metal Gear Solid 4: Part 4

Metal Gear August continues, teaming Snake up with the RATs.

Watch Video

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
great one, loved the diarrhea guy, seemed like some one just messed around whit hirokoshimas (?) script, hes so out of place.

walls of cetepedes

Jul 12, 2009
swaki said:
great one, loved the diarrhea guy, seemed like some one just messed around whit hirokoshima (?) script, hes so out of place.
It's a running joke in the series. His name is Johnny.

Lono Shrugged

May 7, 2009
One of the best. All the comments on their cheesy sign language and macho nodding were spot on

"I'm huge"

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
"Hideo Kojima sure is afraid letting you play the game would screw up his movie" - Sums up every MGS and JRPG I've ever tried!

Excellent work, LRR crew!

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
Fat Man Spoon said:
swaki said:
great one, loved the diarrhea guy, seemed like some one just messed around whit hirokoshimas (?) script, hes so out of place.
does he always have diarrhea?.

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
Fat Man Spoon said:
swaki said:
Fat Man Spoon said:
swaki said:
does he always have diarrhea?.
Yep. Even his grandfather in MGS3 had the same problem.
wow, and here i thought MGS fans belonged to some elite cult for super brain people since they could make sense out of this, apparently their just in it for the poop jokes.
edit:
uh uh! great poop joke
knock knock
whos there?
OCCUPIED!
...well it made me laugh back in the days.

k-ossuburb

Jul 31, 2009
What's Kojima's obsession with goofy poses? I understand there's a certain amount of style in the game but does every character have to pose for the camera like one of those 1/7th scale PVC statues you get at conventions and comic book stores?

I loved the hair gel thing, yet another example of how Kojima is way too in love with his own creation; not to mention all the effin' cutscenes.

"Hideo Kojima sure is afraid letting you play the game would screw up his movie": is a pretty accurate description of this, don't you think?

SomeBritishDude

Nov 1, 2007
There's a guy with diarrhea in this game for a joke?

Why would anyone concider this good story telling? I really don't get it.