Unskippable: Metal Wolf Chaos - Mecha Commander-In-Chief

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Metal Wolf Chaos - Mecha Commander-In-Chief

I honestly can't think of a better game to end on.

Watch Video

Jeremy Dawkins

Oct 17, 2011
It's a shame Unskippable will end, but GPLP is pretty much the extended edition anyway. Nonetheless I will miss it, but continue to watch your stuff on youtube.

Alfador_VII

Nov 2, 2009
Good episode as always guys. Shame you can't keep it going on LRR somehow, ah well.

So, pretty much just here for Yahtzee now, which is appropriate as he brought me here in the first place.

I like Critical Miss, and Erin Dies Alone, but other than that and ZP, I can't think of anything I'd miss if The Escapist shut down tomorrow :(

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
A fine final choice indeed.

Already follow you away from The Escapist, but definitely disappointed that Unskippable is ending.

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
It is quite fascinating to see that kind of "they're coming to take our freedoms guys!" American hysteria filtered through the perceptions of another country as well as what I can only assume is parody.

Chucky99999

Nov 9, 2009
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Well so long and thanks for all the fish!

idodo35

Jun 3, 2010
oh how the mighty have fallen, loosing bob, now loosing the LRR crew... too bad...

dragongit

Feb 22, 2011
God damn it! not another show on escapist... we've lost like 3 segments in the last month. If Yatzee pulls the plug on his show I might just stop coming around here.

Gor Kur

Jul 22, 2013
Yahtzee, turn out the lights when you leave the Escapist, no one will need to see it anymore.

flying_whimsy

Dec 2, 2009
It was a good run, although I'll admit to losing interest in this show a while back; I just don't think my sense of humor is tuned the same as LRR's. That said, this is the first content producer that's left recently that I'll actually miss. I wish them luck.

Here's hoping we'll get some other interesting let's play style stuff on this site.

Darklord008

Dec 14, 2011
I'd vote for Brock Lesnar as President.

Mostly because I'd be too afraid not to.

Also, really gonna miss Unskippable, but at least you went out strong, and there's always so much more awesome LRR content out there!

Space Jawa

Feb 2, 2010
On the bright side, at least you're parting on good terms with Escapist and this isn't over the same kind of reasons others have left as of late.

But yeah, sad to see this go.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
The intro remind me alot of this other similar game (President is the protagonist and plioting a mech) that is on the Nintendo Eshop (3DS). The difference is that game mech was GIANT side compare to that puny one!

John Wedge

The Fencing Philosopher
Mar 22, 2010
And with one fell swoop the number of things worth watching on the Escapist fell to one. No LRR, No Jim, hell the only reason left to visit is to watch Zero Punctuation.

Great way to end the series though, I'll be watching whatever it is you do next over on LRR. Shame you didn't have any mech suits at the end though...

nyysjan

Mar 12, 2010
dragongit said:
God damn it! not another show on escapist... we've lost like 3 segments in the last month. If Yatzee pulls the plug on his show I might just stop coming around here.
Jimquisition, Zeo Punctuation and Unskippable, those are the shows that made me come to the Escapist.
Now only one remains :-/

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
Wow... at this point, Escapist only has Yahtzee as far as good video content goes. I mean, fuck! They managed to scare away every content creator they had.