Unskippable: Metal Wolf Chaos - Mecha Commander-In-Chief

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! You guys can't stop! Unskippable is what brought me to the Escapist and is one of the only things that keeps me here!

ThatDarnCoyote

Dec 3, 2011
So long, and thanks for all the riffs.

It's sad to see this great show ending, but don't be gloomy! Just click over to LRR's site [http://loadingreadyrun.com/], where much merriment is to be had!

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
:C ........Well Poop......

:D Well, at least you'll all still around. I'll have to go see your site more often.

Thanks for all the fun here at the Escapist! May it continue elsewhere!

[https://imageshack.com/i/exxW6Xyvj]

THE_JOKE_KING33

Jul 17, 2012
Truly sad that Unskippable has ended. When Zero Punctuation brought me here, I found this show and watched all of the videos they had (I think it was around 2 pages when I started) and I've continued to watch every new episode the day they came out. Now with it gone, Yahtzee is the only reason I'm gonna show up.

cricket chirps

Apr 15, 2009
i64ever said:
LRR will continue to exist long after the Escapist has closed its doors.
This is all funny to me because when i first found the escapist, there was so much LRR content on it so regularly that i thought they WERE the escapist staff for like two years. I came to love "the escapist" because i liked the LRR crew so much. Now i've been following LRR on everything and their twitch channel is my replacement for TV. I think I'm ready to leave now. This used to be a nice ship, the escapist, sad to watch it grow old so ungracefully. I was fourteen when i found the escapist in 2009. How crazy is that?

OT: I also feel for Trisha Hershberger, who just jumped off of the flaming ship that is sourcefed and landed on one that is falling apart. Good luck.

Rangerboy87

Jul 1, 2011
I'm really sad to see this go but what a way to go out! That was an awesome episode (already watched it twice...probably watch it one more time). But now, Yahtzee is all that's left of this channel that seems to be trying desperately hard to lose all of it's fanbase. At least they let LRR part on better terms than they did others.

But now the Unskippable has come to an end, there is only one thing left to do: BINGE WATCH!!

teamcharlie

Jan 22, 2013
Wow. Well. I now have no reason to come to this website aside from Wednesdays for Yahtzee. Eh. I've been watching stuff on the stream and youtube channels anyway, so it's not such a big loss.

This game looks awesome and I want to play it. Not sure how the hell to do that given that I don't even have an X-Box though...sigh.

lurkon

Jul 7, 2010
So this is it, huh? I loved Unskippable, and I've got to say, it's helped me through a lot. So glad you guys found the perfect game to end the series on, though I know there are even more games that cry out for this sort of mockery.

On the other hand, I now no longer have any reason for my pub club membership. :/

Dr.Susse

Lv.1 NPC
Apr 17, 2009
Never thought the holiday would end.
Luckily it by no means is the end of both the big E and LRR.

I'll still be with both thill they end.

The last thing we should all remember is that Bernie wasn't good at surrounding, despite what his team thought.

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Thanks everyone for the kind words!

We're gonna keep on making funny things :)

RawSteelUT

Mar 8, 2015
Naqel said:
idodo35 said:
loosing bob
I'd count that as an overall improvement.

"Recent events" changed Bob... in a bad way.
Actually, that makes me wonder if the "political" issues of late have spurred this departure like with MovieBlob and Sterling.

Absimilliard

Only you can read this.
Nov 4, 2009
So you finally found that skip-button? Damn it.
I'm really sad to see the show go (good thing you're open about why on the blog, thus preventing all the speculation we'd have otherwise), but this video was a worthy end for one of my favourite shows . Also I've been subscribing to your youtube-channel since it started. Thanks for years of laughs, I look forward to following your feature endeavours!

EDIT: ok, some of the speculation. Hopefully...

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
I don't use the subscription function on Youtube, but LRR and LRL are two of the channels I've got bookmarked that I check regularly, so you guys can be assured that I'll continue following your work.

Feed Dump may not be the best source for news, but it's the one I care about! And it has hats!

Antidamacus

Feb 18, 2009
Bernie NO!

I remember watching these guys from the start and still checking every week for the new one. Now it's a finite list to go back and rewatch. But likely the new stuff too.

Such a downer on my day though.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
For people that voted for From Software in match mayhem - this is what you vote for.

Also lol at all the doom-prophets.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
We'll miss you guys // It has been an honor to watch these videos & all that you've created these last few years *group hug*

-M