Unskippable: Metal Wolf Chaos - Mecha Commander-In-Chief

idodo35

Jun 3, 2010
Naqel said:
idodo35 said:
loosing bob
i

I'd count that as an overall improvement.

"Recent events" changed Bob... in a bad way.
ive heard people saying that, what happened?
im still watching his stuff and i have'nt noticed a change could u enlighten me as to what happened?

Naqel

Nov 21, 2009
idodo35 said:
Naqel said:
"Recent events" changed Bob... in a bad way.
ive heard people saying that, what happened?
im still watching his stuff and i have'nt noticed a change could u enlighten me as to what happened?
Long story short, Escapist readers are mostly pro-GamerGate, Bob "no bad tactics, only bad targets"(also mockingly known as "what would Mario think") Chipman is decidedly and vocally anti-.

JagerBombastic

Mar 3, 2014
And to think you start your video series off with lost planet, a video game about giant mecha's and now your ending on a video game about giant mecha's, the parallels are remarkable.

But still gonna miss you guy's, just like I missed Unforgotten Realms, Apocalypse Lane, Jimquisition and miracle of sound.

Basically Yahtzee is the last man standing. Seriously Escapist you need to replace these shows or your screwed, not that I would be happy about that or anything I been coming to this website for years and would hate to see it shut down.

rosac

Sep 13, 2008
Oh.

Well, now I has a sad.

Me and my mates used to discuss these vids after you posted them, happy times.

Best of luck to all!

XavierPrice

Sep 14, 2009
Rest in peace, Unskippable. With the lost of the LRR crew and MovieBob, the Escapist has only Yatzee left keeping me coming back. You lose him, I'm gone.

lazykate

Sep 1, 2009
This is the saaaaddest thing I've heard for ages. I absolutely loved your work here guys and look forward to following you around the web on your future exploits.

I think I'll do a Skipathon this weekend and watch the LOT in case they disappear...

Have you thought of having your voice-overs as an option/easter egg in /actual games/? I'm sure the publishers would be fine with your interpretations.