Unskippable: Murdered: Soul Suspect - This Guy Has Way Too Many Tattoos

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Murdered: Soul Suspect - This Guy Has Way Too Many Tattoos

Seriously.

Watch Video

Jan 12, 2012
I remember being excited for this game when I first heard about it, I had no idea that it was out.

Credit to that guy for being the most hard-boiled detective on the planet. Falling out a window? Better calmly aim my gun at the guy who pushed me. Somehow sit up afterwards? I should grab my cigarette and pop off a snarky comment before going back up there to arrest that guy.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
So he still got his hat on when he's a ghost and yet the hat was off when he was dead? (What? I assume whatever is on you and the clothing you wear will be there when you become a ghost!)

Also ghostception!

Apr 17, 2009
Okay, I'm not the only one who thinks he looks like a young Harvey Bullock, right? Just lose the tats, gain a bit of weight, boom, starring in Batman: TAS in no time

ritchards

Non-gamer in a gaming world
Nov 20, 2009
Thunderous Cacophony said:
I remember being excited for this game when I first heard about it, I had no idea that it was out.
Out? It's been on sale already! Probably again during the upcoming sale.

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
I find it funny that his reaction wasn't "Oh my God, what is this? What's going on here? Am I dreaming?" but rather, "Oh no! I'm dead."

Like this takes place in an alternate reality where everyone *knows* this is what happens when you die.

Camaranth

Feb 4, 2011
Smiley face ghost sounds like an excellent horror movie.
We may need a new title though

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
Too many tattoos. Also, now I can't help but think that him becoming a double ghost just means he had himself tattooed with grey ink all over his entire body.