Unskippable: Onimusha 3

benbenthegamerman

May 10, 2009
i think we can all learn a lesson from that: next time, use heavier armor on the brain.

besides unforgotten realms, this show is the only thing that allows my patience to put up witht this website. you guys are amazingly funny

PS YOU SIR ARE A DILL HOLE!!!

PPS yahtzee croshaw is a british asshole who has nothing better to do than say negative things and invent new ways of saying old euphamisms. he is a fucking moron and is not funny at all. DONT WATCH ZP

benbenthegamerman

May 10, 2009
Baby Tea said:
Did anyone else not laugh at the "*YAWN!* Ugh, Mondays..." line? That was totally my favourite.
that, "BRAINFREEZE!!!", "Wait a minute... theres always enough room... FOR JELLO!!!!", and probably "You sir, are a dillhole!"

REAPER5594

Nov 3, 2009
wow, that cut-scean LOOKED pretty badass, bet gameplay sucks though. well, off to youtube to confirm this.

chimpanza

Aug 29, 2009
is that french bit not more bloody and violent than the entire 'no russian' part of mw2? huh, funny that

FarSpace

Mar 21, 2009
I loved that reference from "Singing in the Rain", "Make em laugh!" while the ninja was runing across the wall like Donald O'Connor as "Cosmo Brown" in the movie, very funny :)

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
And then the cut-scene shifts to modern day France... Wait, what? Oh, there are some evil dragons attacking so all is well.

MB202

Sep 14, 2008
ANOTHER really funny one! I lol'd hard when they made the yawning noise when the giant bug creature had it's big mouth open. :p