Unskippable: Onimusha 3

Ryuzaki

The Public Face of L
Nov 5, 2008
That has to be the weirdest game intro I have ever seen. I'd like to know how the developers of that game came up with the story. Guess I'll have to play the game now to see how (and if) it all fits together.

Great commentary as well, your videos have really grown on me.

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
Ok very funny, he must kick ass at ping pong, hahahaha but, uh...look, i know JRPGs are very easy targets for this kind of stuff but c'mon review games like shooters or hell puzzels because except for The Darkness and Lost Planet its been JRPG after JRPG, add some varity guys.

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
What the... what is this game about? Jean Reno?

"You loose karma for blowing up Megaton," Nice reference lol!

ssgt splatter said:
Ok very funny, he must kick ass at ping pong, hahahaha but, uh...look, i know JRPGs are very easy targets for this kind of stuff but c'mon review games like shooters or hell puzzels because except for The Darkness and Lost Planet its been JRPG after JRPG, add some varity guys.
What about the Getaway (action adventure), Dead Rising (action sandbox), The Bouncer (beat em' up), Run Like Hell (shooter) and Two Worlds (real time RPG) ALSO? Plus this is actually an action game... so that leaves what, 4 JRPGs out of 12 games? I don't see your point...

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Gotta love the carry-over gags from the previous reels.

The funny thing about this is...dude, I might actually wanna play this. Onimusha's fun, after all. It's just...I beat Warlords in A DAY. Well, it wasn't mine anyway, so no foul, right?

Stormshadow243

Dec 18, 2007
Probably one of my favorite series that Capcom has put out aside from Resident Evil, Street Fighter and Devil May Cry.

Stormshadow243

Dec 18, 2007
ssgt splatter said:
This isn't an RPG, it's a hack n slash action game.

vamp rocks

Aug 27, 2008
is it just me... my copy of the game did not have that first cutscene... i thought they got the title wrong till they showed the paris scene.. and there is a bit more of the paris scene where jacques arrives with his bike and shoots stuff... and then gives you controll..

but whatever maby i just accidentally skipped it every time.. or im an idiot... both are plausible

AMVP

Sep 5, 2008
Seriously? After all that ruckus, that's how the cutscene ends. Now that would be the appropriate moment for a France surrendering joke.

"Well hello there, Mr. Resiliant."

"He must be really good at Super Bomberman."

Andalusa

Mad Cat Lady
Feb 25, 2008
Pamplemousse is my favourite French word. ^^
The Mortal Kombat bit made me laugh.

KeithA45

Jan 19, 2009
Hahaha awesome. Nice long one, WAY too many good points to point out. Kudos Graham and Paul

"Wait, we're already fighting the final boss?"

squid5580 said:
Lol well done. Every week you guys just keep getting better. I am a bit disappointed about the lack of the moon reference though.
Good point =P

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
"And that was the 3rd time I died..." Brilliant!

Maybe do the Witcher intro next? ;)