Unskippable: Onimusha 3

ChocoCake

Nov 23, 2008
I loved the bit with the random French ramblings, just before all the flying-demon-stingrays came in.
ForgottenPr0digy said:
In this game Demons have the power to travel to time to avoid Samanosuke and somehow(i forgot)Jean Reno gets weapon to kill them but he sent to the past while Samanosuke fights in modern day France.
Wait, what?

XJ-0461

Mar 9, 2009
off topic: why did the start of the cutscene have great graphics, then once it wnet to france it slipped back into 90s rendering?

on topic: good episode, better than last week's

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
The video stopped working.

Que ha pasado? I mean, what has happened?

bernthalbob616 said:
off topic: why did the start of the cutscene have great graphics, then once it wnet to france it slipped back into 90s rendering?

on topic: good episode, better than last week's
Because the first one was not generated on game's engine. The second one was.

wolf_isthebest

the Insane
Mar 4, 2009
Excellent job with this one guys. Second mainstream title after Final Fantasy. Keep it up. It's funnier when you know the game and what the hell is going on in there.

Duh

Feb 19, 2009
WOA, they did a GAME that i have actualy PLAYED? daym

also i asked myself the same thing about the brain thing, it realy needs less Hollow space arround it

EDIT: also nice reference to the whole "this is your brains on drugs" PSA

IactoSophos

Apr 3, 2008
Only a slightly inappropriate use of 'Dies Irae' by Mozart there. Ok, replace 'slightly' with 'very'. And 'inappropriate' with 'undeserving'

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
Did anyone else not laugh at the "*YAWN!* Ugh, Mondays..." line? That was totally my favourite.

Procrastinate Now

Sep 28, 2008
tijuanatim said:
Wow. He must kick ass at ping pong had me laughing.

This is such a grat series, but when are you guys gonna step up and do MGS 4????
That would be awesome, but would you want to see a two hour long Unskippable?

RebelRising

Jan 5, 2008
Holy crap, this is insane, because I saw Ronin the other day, which has Jean Reno and references to feudal Japan!

Anyways, that cutscene was actually pretty cool compared to the others you guys have done, even if it is still inane. I wonder how well you're going to stretch that Darkness reference.

Littaly

Jun 26, 2008
Aren't we going a little off message her?
Now we're on message again!

Love you guys, awesome as always.

ChocoFace

Nov 19, 2008
Baby Tea said:
Did anyone else not laugh at the "*YAWN!* Ugh, Mondays..." line? That was totally my favourite.
the "yawn" line made me laugh, yes, but the "lime jello" line was priceless.

sithriel

Mar 6, 2009
Totally awesome episode, easily one of the best ones yet. The yawning, the seeing of a big army of monsters, the ventilation systems, the motivational speech for getting slaughtered, the giant flying snake monsters, the ping pong playing. I could go on referencing pretty much the whole thing :D More or less everything either had me chuckling or laughin out loud.

Jul 9, 2008
wolf_isthebest said:
Excellent job with this one guys. Second mainstream title after Final Fantasy. Keep it up. It's funnier when you know the game and what the hell is going on in there.
Dead Rising, The Darkness, and Lost Planet were mainstream. You could also make an argument for The Getaway.