Unskippable: Quantum of Solace

kavinsky

Feb 11, 2009
Hey GrahamS could you start doing some sort of follow up to these vids, like a PART 2 kinda thing?
I absolutely loved the darkness and the getaway vids you guys did, they just ended too soon.

Dragonblade146

Dec 6, 2008
HAH!
Unskippable with a Skippable cutscene.
"Has that been there the whole time?"
"Yeah I think so."
"Boy, thats, awkward...."

Jallis370

Mar 2, 2009
I like you guys so much that I don't care if this one was better or worse than the previous ones. You're mah favorites!

Zero Punctuation falls behind because Yahtzee stopped with his random songs in the beginning and end.

garfoldsomeoneelse

Charming, But Stupid
Mar 22, 2009
"Treyarch?! Oh, they're definitely not cool, they ruined the Call of Duty franchise for Infinity Ward!"

It's funny because it's true.

Ze Mace

Apr 14, 2009
I don't get why unskippable is so popular I hate it, tis boring and I never even laugh or even smile to myself

znix

Apr 9, 2009
It was "alright". You guys do great commentary, but this time it sucked. Prolly not your fault though, as the suckage of the game must have overshadowed and made impossible infusing any semblance of humor into it.

LordOrin

Feb 19, 2009
Hilarious.
I'm not sure how Trayarch could have done a good Hamlet game though since Nintendo patented videogame insanity :p

Elexia

Dec 24, 2008
I've sort of joined the Unskippable following after the April cross-over period with Zero Punctuation, so I guess I haven't been following the exploits of this series as much as the others posting here. (I'm a big MST2K fan as well and this makes me feel nostalgic)

That being established, I enjoyed this clip. It sure made me laugh a couple times. I look forward to watching more now I've been introduced to Unskippable