Unskippable: Quantum of Solace

Archaon6044

Oct 21, 2008
not one of your better ones i'm afraid, though you're pretty constained by the material there is.

Pandalisk

Jan 25, 2009
Your worst to date im afraid, i did laugh at some points but it was just so lacking, like during the credit roll for instance, it tended to drag on

Zivlok

Dec 12, 2008
I enjoyed it. Honestly, I think the biggest problem was that the bad credit reel was actually skippable, and as much as I enjoyed Paul and Graham's jokes, I wouldn't have minded just skipping the damn thing. Still, I found it humorous, on par with most episodes.

Also, I find it surprising that I can't off the top of my head think of a Hamlet game, or even any Shakespeare game that's been made... I mean, the possibilities are endless. Othello would be a God-of-War style brawler, Romeo and Juliet would be a sandbox game, all the comedies would be dating sims...

Xvito

Aug 16, 2008
... It's still better than Treyarch's Hamlet game.

That made me laugh terribly much, a good episode as always.

SnowCold

Oct 1, 2008
"hey, whats that on the down right corner?"
"It's a skip button."
"..."
"..."
"Akaward..."

Priceless!

ReverseEngineered

Raving Lunatic
Apr 30, 2008
The first half was quite poor, but there were some gold parts at the end. I love the MST3K reference: Mitchell! "Can you Guess Who?" was great too.

Making fun of peoples' names seems like a cheap shot. I don't think I've laughed at a single name joke yet.

The favorite leg wasn't all that funny either.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
dont care how many people have quoted it

=D "can you guess who!"

awesome, i used to love that game :p

The Brian J

Apr 18, 2009
"Bond is just trying to stop Mr. White from updating his status to "Shot in favorite leg and being held at undisclosed location" " bwahaha.

Another great one, guys. As a fan of MST3K from way back in my childhood, I really love seeing it done with video games, and you guys do a great job.

whaleswiththumbs

Feb 13, 2009
Hmm... funny, but wasn't what i was expecting, they need to make more bad cutscenes in games now. Choosing a game based of of the movie wasn't the wisest choice, I mean we already know that the game wouldn't be as good as it would have been if the devs had made this game a few years ago. Not reall sure if that gets my point out but you guys did the best with what was there was.

Destroy Gundam

Feb 20, 2009
"Ow! I really gotta stop taking pictures of Bond with those gun-shaped camera lenses."
They do lose more cameramen like that...you'd think they'd have learned by now.

The "Guess Who" joke was pretty clever.

This video definitely made my Monday, so keep up the good work.

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Veishan said:
So I guess my opinion that this has actually been one of their better showings is firmly in the minority?
You and me both, I guess. Oh well. I think it's great.

Also, this is the last time I'll say this: Not all the scenes we do are actually unskippable. This is not a new thing, just the first time the "skip" button has been visible. I'm sorry if this has just shattered your reality.

MaxFan

Nov 15, 2008
Somehow the thing that broke it for me was actually using your names in the conversation. I know people always bring up they don't know who's who in the threads, but that just didn't work for me. Oh well, you don't get Grandia III to work with every week.