Unskippable: Quantum of Solace

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
Best. Unskippable. Yet.

The mix of making fun of both a movie and video game series made it perfect.

My favorite part was definitely the "Can you guess who?" line. So funny!

Thediscoducky

Apr 17, 2008
Neo! The one I thought to be Paul was actually Graham! This whole time...to waste. Now I have to re watch everything >.>
EDIT: One of the funniest Unskippable yet, good job.

chromewarriorXIII

The One with the Cake
Oct 17, 2008
I didn't think this one or Radiata Stories was that great. All of the ones before them range from pretty good to awesome though!

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Yeah, I didn't like this one much, either. 'twas fun, but not much. The best 007 game opening scene remains 007: Nightfire. (Don't mention Goldeneye: it's a better game in every way, but it doesn't have a 007 style opening scene, so there.) I think the cutscene just wasn't very funny to begin with.

The Immortal said:
On a side note, do you know what would be neat? If on special occasions you did episodes that are comprised of shorter cutscenes. Like maybe six one-minute cutscenes. Maybe as like a New Year's special, a Fourth of July special, a Sabbath special... Whatever.
The man speaks wisdom.

Nia-san

Mar 29, 2009
I was saddened that it was actually skip-able. The thing popped up once you were looking down the scope near the beginning.

that was a big oops

willard3

Aug 19, 2008
Ghostwise said:
I'm sorry but that wasn't good at all. I didn't laugh once. :( Everything before has been gold though. :) I think JRPG's tend to fair better on Unskippable heh.
Sir I disagree.

This was one of the best so far, in the running with The Darkness. "Well, that's the last time we use the nitroglycerin barricades."

Seamus8

Mar 26, 2008
Even though I have to agree that this is my least favourite Unskippable, it still gave me more than a few laughs. If anything just take it as a compliment of what a high standard it's been setting in the past.

Fav lines:
The red + blue + green line.
"the danish M&M"

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Hey it says press A to skip I thought this was supposed to be Unskipable this is an outrage.

13lackfriday

Feb 10, 2009
L.B. Jeffries said:
Heh, for those who didn't get the "MITCHELL" reference

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InHgWFrQRbI
I have not been alive nearly long enough to get all the references, but their hilariously expressive voices and dead-on impressions had me cracked up the whole time.
Not to mention 2 of the guys seem to be from the Muppets.

MisterColeman

Mar 19, 2009
Strife2GFAQs said:
They should do FFX-2 next...I swear that will kill people.
This is 100% true, which is why it won't happen. They don't want to make people laugh to death, they are going for safe amusement.

neolode

Mar 30, 2009
Use the skip button you must Graham and Paul fulfill your destiny and find Michell you should.