Unskippable: Red Faction: Guerilla

kozmo

Mar 1, 2009
I don't want to be to negative, but what happened to the unsuitable videos? they used to be so good. Now only once in a while there is a really good episode and than there are episodes rated from bad to okay.

Maybe it is just me, but I did not laugh even once from this video

and I am sorry if this comment is to negative

randommaster

Sep 10, 2008
Emperorpeng said:
Anyone else think that the main character looked like a firefighter? He even had reflectors on his coat...

ANYWAY, good job.
Hey, firefighters can throw down some serious shit, especially on Mars where the low-oxygen environment is familiar to them.

Nice video, guys. I believe in death squads, too.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
"Did I leave the oven on?!"

Haha, was really good this week.

kozmo said:
I don't want to be to negative, but what happened to the unsuitable videos? they used to be so good. Now only once in a while there is a really good episode and than there are episodes rated from bad to okay.

Maybe it is just me, but I did not laugh even once from this video

and I am sorry if this comment is to negative
Well everyone else was watching Unskippable...

DragonWright

May 25, 2009
So they were going to shoot him anyway, but revoke his explosives permit just in case he comes back as a zombie.

benbenthegamerman

May 10, 2009
Gentleman, you have made my day.

"Stop, its hammer time." and the Olive Garden Dialogue were pure genious. This is the kind of humor that loadingreadyrun has, and you have perfected the art of the riff.

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
DragonWright said:
So they were going to shoot him anyway, but revoke his explosives permit just in case he comes back as a zombie.
You never know what may happen on Mars. Just look at Doom 3.

Excellent job guys, especially with the (unintentional?) reference to the Summer E Games Photoshop winner.

Kuchinawa212

Apr 23, 2009
pew pew pew I got you
nu uh I got you first
no you didn't

*laughs* I love that! I gotta find a way to use that line now.

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
Not your best, but still great. I loved (though expected) the "Stop... hammer time" joke. Excellent timing with it.

Can't wait until next week's! :D

Hulyen

Apr 20, 2009
I love this game, but I couldn't take the opening cutscene seriously the first time I saw it...so cliche and cheesy! So bad that I was calling lines of dialogue before they were spoken.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
From what I know about Volition, the 'Stop... Hammertime!' joke was indeed said in their headquarters much more often than they would dare to admit.