Unskippable: Red Faction: Guerilla

Blubo

Jul 18, 2009
Is it just me, or did those "stormtroopers" seem like their helmets had mustaches on them?

Desert Tiger

Apr 25, 2009
This game was awful. I'd sell it, but I can't find anyone who'll buy it. I can't even trade it in >.>

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
Nice Kojima joke. You had to nag a bit on him for making you waste an entire month on his game, eh?

mjhhiv

Jun 22, 2008
I guess I'm the only one not drinking the unskippable kool-aid. There are the occasional funny lines, but the large majority sounded forced and were... pretty lame. I'll admit that I don't watch regularly, but what I have seen hasn't exactly been stellar. Maybe this was just a bad episode and I should check out the others?

Joe Matsuda

Aug 24, 2009
i don
mjhhiv said:
I guess I'm the only one not drinking the unskippable kool-aid. There are the occasional funny lines, but the large majority sounded forced and were... pretty lame. I'll admit that I don't watch regularly, but what I have seen hasn't exactly been stellar. Maybe this was just a bad episode and I should check out the others?
i dont drink unskippable kool-aid and i still find it freakin comedy gold

...i do drink grape kool-aid though

...maybe thats your problem?

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
You still can't let Kojima slide can you haha!

Another good one, a staple of this site.

"Now I know this looks bad but he may just be faking it for attention, let me try something: OH I GUESS DANIEL IS DEAD, I'LL JUST GO HOME. *DO PE DO* ...oh."

Zamn

Apr 18, 2009
Lvl 64 Klutz said:
"We all suffer acute pangophobia"
"Pango is latin for hammer!"
xD
Am I really the only person who knows that phobias are Greek?

EDIT: A stab in the face for the first person to say "it's only a joke".

johnman

Oct 14, 2008
That was excellent. I didnt watch the metal gear solid ones bar the first ones, so its good to see unskipable again.

Kiutu

Sep 27, 2008
Really great and really quotable episode, and one of the best post-credit jokes. (The last text line after the credits)

gabizou

Knight of the UAA
Sep 7, 2009
I just couldn't stop laughing at the elephant disposal force joke... Then "what are we going to do with all the elephants?"

Hippopotursus

May 21, 2009
Zamn said:
Lvl 64 Klutz said:
xD

Nope, you're not, but thankfully 'pango' isn't latin for hammer (malleus) either, so I can only assume it's greek.

Yaaaaaaaay Latin.

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
Zamn said:
Lvl 64 Klutz said:
xD

Details, details. It was Paul's delivery that made it funny, anyway.

EDIT: According to Google, pango is latin for *to* hammer, so yeah they were a little off on that one, too.

ninjajoeman

Mar 13, 2009
man I wish he said bonk every time he hit some one with a hammer that would be much better then saying hammer time over and over and over and...

Wolcik

Jul 18, 2009
Pew pew pew XD Noooooooooooooooo!

I was expecting something about Metal Gear and I've got Kojima's writing improvment suggestion - nicly done XD
Funny that a cutscene written so badly can be topped - by e.g. Kojima's XD

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
Not the best episode but it had it's moments. I wonder what they would do to Gears of Wars?