Unskippable: Resident Evil 5

Fenring

Sep 5, 2008
If I changed my last name I would be Bill Valentine, then I could have my tombstone in flashbacks of a game. I think it may be a good investment of my time.

Loved the "I've seen this kind of thing before" joke.

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
SPRING BREAK! SPRING BREAK !SPRING BREAK!

Another awsome video guys keep up the good work.

whaleswiththumbs

Feb 13, 2009
Just checking the weapons, and the gun looks fine too..

But our cakes in there!

I like how they used the almost African looking girl to make sure he doesn't have any problems, like racism. I think long ago the guys who made RE games were relieving racist tensions.

I almost felt ashamed for an animated woman there, it's almost like they were forcing me to watch her boobs, and it was barely interesting, if they wanted me to see them they could have made the place cleaner. I get it's a dirty place, over in Africa, but if you want to show off sexy it usually doesn't mean you can pile all the dirt that can stick on her breast and face.

WillSimplyBe

Mar 16, 2009
hilarious as usual. The Lion King reference had me in hysterics. Also the "...and to cover for any accusations of racism..." and last but not least, "people in the destabilized areas kept falling over!"

Gold.

And having finally watched the intro to the Witcher, I both want to play the game, and am dying to see that intro put on the Unskippable chopping block.

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
That was quick! Thanks, guys.
I agree that Sheva's hot.
SPRING BREAK! WOOOOOOOOO!

ae86gamer

Mar 10, 2009
The only thing that really got me about RE5 is when Sheva asked Chris why he wanted to save Jill he said because they were partners. REALLY!! Partners?? Thats it...psh you know their banging....of course those are just my thoughts.

ThePlasmatizer

Sep 2, 2008
There was some good jokes in there, but Resi 5 is pretty tough to make jokes about tbh.

Also I didn't realise until now how many cut scenes started with Sheva's behind or breasts.

Rugged 13

Oct 13, 2008
"Eh no, thats a briefcase."

Ah, they've trained you well."

This series is really growing on me. Keep up the good work.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
SPRING BREEEEEEAK

what? other people said it XD
wow, resi 5, yaaaay, now when i finally have the money to buy it i can laugh at the opening

btw, if anyones already played it, when did Jill die? o_O

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
If that isn't just a cinematic then dam those graphics look good! Although if your typical excecutioner looked like that then there wouldn't be the typical clearly inevitibal mini-boss fight...

"SPRING BREAK!"

SomeBritishDude said:
Huh...An unskippable of a game people actually care about. This will be interesting.
I don't know, Dead Rising was popular, also a Capcom game.