Unskippable: Resonance of Fate

Pirated Goods

Dec 19, 2009
yoyo13rom said:
Pirated Goods said:
First

Also, loljrpgs.
Sorry dude, we don't do that "first" thing bullshit attention crap here.

Pills_Here said:
DAMNIT! So close to first.

Unskippable on RPG's is like shooting fish in a barrel
You too, bub, keep the "first" comments far away form this forum.
Crai more plz, is there a problem with saying first if I leave something after it? Hell, I wasn't even waiting for this one, I just got here first by coincidence.

Melancholy_Ocelot

Feb 2, 2009
Would someone mind explaining that whole "jump to death" thing in context?? Who, Why, How, did they live, why should we care and what does that have to do with the game?

FinalFreak16

Mar 23, 2010
thethingthatlurks said:
How...how the hell did they survive that? Why did they fall through clouds after they were past they city. What the hell is going on there?
I mean just going by the intro, the bloody game makes no sense whatsoever. It's like trying to reason with a fish...

Hilarious, of course, but I still have no idea what happened.
From what ive seen from trailers the city sits on one massive tower, so after the rope snapped they must have fallen off that tower? Who knows. Damn funny tho.

AnneSQF

Sep 22, 2009
I think this is one of the best Unskippables.
I laughed so hard at the Aladdin joke it reminded me of something... from Desert Bus... <3

sougo13

Sep 11, 2009
ssgt splatter said:
Why don't I ever understand what's going on in these games?
To be fair, I'm 20 hrs in this game and I still don't know what going on.

Oh and funny espisode as usual guys.

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
Ah, that was a good one. just when I could stop laughing they throw out another awesome joke. Hell, I'm still grinning.

ManaAdvent

Apr 16, 2010
LOL Very good episode!

Exactly what the hell just happened with the falling scene? That has definitely to be a very tall city.

Undead Dragon King

Evil Spacefaring Mantis
Apr 25, 2008
Resonance of Fate! Watch people have a lucid conversation while they fall to their deaths! Have no idea what the game's about! Resonance of Fate- straight from Japan to a bargain bin near you!

Mr Companion

Jul 27, 2009
So, wait WHAT?
I mean I don't really care about what happens to them, but how the fuck did they plummet to their deaths and then turn up alive two years and seve- oh whatever I really don't want to know.

mexicola

Feb 10, 2010
Japanese cutscenes - like taking a candy from a baby. But if the goal was to make me not want to find out what happens next, game designers did a great job.

Anyway a good episode, even if it felt like you didn't even try hard.

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
So... If she was falling at 120 MPH at the time when they guy swinging in on the rope grabbed and saved her... Considering the sudden change in the vertical component of her velocity (as in, from 120 MPH downward virtually instantly to zero MPH downward (or maybe some velocity UPWARD))... Never mind the guy's arm, wouldn't the girl get seriously injured or killed?...

You're right, Graham, we DO need Mythbusters to look into all that!

yoyo13rom

Oct 19, 2009
Pirated Goods said:
yoyo13rom said:
Pirated Goods said:
First

Also, loljrpgs.
Sorry dude, we don't do that "first" thing bullshit attention crap here.

Pills_Here said:
DAMNIT! So close to first.

Unskippable on RPG's is like shooting fish in a barrel
You too, bub, keep the "first" comments far away form this forum.
Crai more plz, is there a problem with saying first if I leave something after it? Hell, I wasn't even waiting for this one, I just got here first by coincidence.
I didn't make The Escapist rules. Didn't mean to offend, just to warn.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
so what just happened? they jumped the feel and now there suiting up? i will never understand your shenanigans jrpgs

and Kratos cast himself of the mountain... hey wait your not suppose to have a gun this is fantasy game !