Unskippable: Resonance of Fate

SamSandy

Mar 8, 2010
The jumping girl is not the same one as the blonde girl on the couch, by the way.

A funny episode indeed! :D

sougo13

Sep 11, 2009
Mr Companion said:
So, wait WHAT?
I mean I don't really care about what happens to them, but how the fuck did they plummet to their deaths and then turn up alive two years and seve- oh whatever I really don't want to know.
You're new to this genre aren't you?

gamegod25

Jul 10, 2008
WAIT STOP! *record scratch* no, no, no, no! How in the hell did they survive that fall? You can't just cut and skip ahead a year without explaining how they survived that! Seriously, how do you get away with that?

Also what is it with games with their time "...and several months" crap? They did that in Two Worlds as well. Did they really feel in neccessary to be that precise and yet that vague about how much time has passed? I seriously doubt adding those several months is gonna make any difference. Just round the damn number alright.

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
Never mind him breaking his arm! People die from high falls because they can't breath! They're dead before they hit the floor! They go so fast they can't breath, they don't splat (whilst they're alive)

Eugh...

Hilarious vid, though. For all the flak JRPGS get, you cannot defend this sort of pretentoius, trumped-up nonsense

Tonimata

Jul 21, 2008
Well say what you want about JRPGs and they not making any sense. But by God are they beautiful.
Also, did anyone know of this game before this?

zombie711

Aug 17, 2009
did it turn dark as they fell. also how did they get above the city when they fell down.

Mistermixmaster

Aug 4, 2009
What the... how... what if... maybe they?... I just don't know. Nothing in that cutscene made any damn sense, but it was an awesome Unskippable =P man, I don't get how they manage to come up with all this (both the Unskippable episode, and the cutscene itself). =P

pirate64

Jan 8, 2010
"your smiling" "that cus I'm looking up your skirt and your gonna break my fall" loved that line another good epi. keep making them and I'll keep watching them.

Elesar

Apr 16, 2009
...Wait, that's the end of the cutscene. What the hell was that? Jeez, MGS cutscenes may be long but at least they don't end that suddenly.

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
Well.. I was already skeptical when I saw it on Australia's EBGames site.. Considered buying it, seeing as I'm quite the player of RPG's, primarily Japanese based ones, however, then I looked further into the game. The battles aren't really overly great. Sure it's turn-based "pick a spot to run to, then go guns blazing while zipping around" but I get that perfectly fine in FFXIII. I don't need another one.

Even so, this cutscene confirmed that I really don't think I'll be throwing money down on this game.

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
I dont understand.. does the ity just have random holes everywhere so people can fall into another world? Damn you Japan, i confuzzed =[

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
Whoa, I just played further into the video..

I didn't know Lloyd Irving from Tales of Symphonia was in this game! He.. Looks different. o_O

Enigmers

Dec 14, 2008
I saw the "Kratos cast himself etc. etc." joke coming, but that only made it funnier.

The DSM

Apr 18, 2009
Kids these days, I remember when we only has 300ft buildings to jump off, those where the days...