Unskippable: Splinter Cell: Conviction

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Splinter Cell: Conviction

Sam Fisher teaches his daughter a valuable lesson in darkness.

Watch Video

WrongSprite

Resident Morrowind Fanboy
Aug 10, 2008
"That, and his kittens" killed me, as did "my dad's Michael Ironside" :D nice ep guys.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
My dad never taught me how to murder people. I had to learn on my own. She should be more grateful! Except for the whole... Dead... Thing...

tzeneth

Dec 3, 2006
Another good job with some funny moments. That's also a good point about the daughter and the letters on the wall. I also love the alternative as to why she's calling him. Good job guys. Also, games tend to get uppity and tell you what to do it seems.

MortisLegio

Nov 5, 2008
kittens, apple pie, and Michael Ironside telling a 5 year old how to kill people

what more could you want?

LiquidGrape

Sep 10, 2008
Why is it that Fisher looks younger and younger for each game?
Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

pigmy wurm

Nov 18, 2009
those glowing bird things over the girls bed are really bright, I would be able to sleep with those things over my head all night.

not sure why that was the big thing that I pulled out of that cutscene though

Fightgarr

Concept Artist
Dec 3, 2008
One of the better episodes I've seen in a while. I particularly liked:
"Woah I just flashed back to when I was Max Payne!"

CK76

Sep 25, 2009
Reminds of my talks with my dad when I was five, except he was explaining difference between a W-2 and a 1099.

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
"If that's 74 hours from now, by the time this episode goes online, this will have already happened"

Hmm. Very good point, Paul.

And Sam Fisher's daughter's bedroom has some really creepy instructional walls...o_O

LeeshaJoy

Jun 22, 2009
Am I the only one who found that the reverb in the bedroom scene rendered all of Sam's dialogue completely unintelligible?

mexicola

Feb 10, 2010
Heh I got the game just last night and I was wondering how long will it take before they make fun of it here on Unskippable. And a good work you did!

"My dad is Michael Ironside". XD
Awesome

Space Jawa

Feb 2, 2010
The idea of labeling rooms in blacklight (or whatever the right glow-in-the-dark stuff would be) actually sounds like a cool idea, if I do say so myself.

yoyo13rom

Oct 19, 2009
I didn't find the original cut scene that bad.
The "Mike patton joke with the darkness" was great, and the "location unknown" one, but overall this time I wasn't lol, maybe just smiling. You could have made a lot more material, you left a lost of pauses during the not so boring stuff. + maybe I'm just a pervert, but there were a lot of sexual jokes fit for this intro.
But still overall fun to watch, even though not my best Unskipable episode.