Unskippable: Star Ocean: The Last Hope

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
I know this vid, this thread is over a year old, but it seems no one has brought this up:

I wonder if when they were making this Unskippable, it reminded Graham and Paul of Celestial Sea?

http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/archive/all/date/desc?search=Celestial+Sea

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
That Shimada guy reminds of Bruce Boudreau. In that hes FAT, and BALD, and probably a FAILURE in life when it really matters. XD

Though really, why does he seem to have to constantly move while like he's the robot that just shouts "Danger Will Robinson, Danger!" And whats with that long ass title he has that probably just means I have a comfy desk job and unearned and undeserved sense of entitlement?" Christ, if I had to call him that everytime i talked to the guy id just call him Shimada too.

Also, since its obligatory in this thread (and I really trduged this one up from the archives of posting), has to be when the girl says now whos being childish and Ben just shouts Youre both twelve.

SnakeoilSage

Sep 20, 2011
I'd ask how you all sat down on the same toilet to do this review, but I'm worried your reply will be something along the lines of you all sitting in the tub together.

Games like this are why I avoid JRPG's.