Unskippable: Star Ocean: The Last Hope

sirdanrhodes

Nov 7, 2007
Abedeus said:
Music in space - Turu du du- DUDU, DUDU...

Awesome.

You should invite Yahtzee more often. Also, keep your fine dong to yourself, buddy.
Although not always Yahtzee, you COULD have a few more guests from time to time.

stormcaller

Sep 6, 2008
CantFaketheFunk said:
Hilarious.

God, I hated this game.
You! Good I don't have to go through my friends list, tell whoever it is that, crossovers=want!

This was gold guys, great work, the ending was awesome.

Edit: Funk, don't ban meh pweez,just trying to be funny.

Eruanno

Captain Hammer
Aug 14, 2008
So... Yahtzee meets Graham and Paul? If we added Branston Pickles, the universe would surely implode... Eh? Eh? Anyone?

Sir Ollie

The Emperor's Finest
Jan 14, 2009
"I knew you will be in here"

"In the masterbation room" - Classic!

What a great episode

EscapeGoat_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2008
Well, that was an interesting episode of Unskippable, and definitely one of the better ones as well. Yahtzee guest starring was pretty damn good, and the jokes were equally funny.

However, despite his wit, Yahtzee's trademark arrogance really showed up as out of place in this, and it's a shame, since the episode was good.

Still, Wednesday should be something to look forward to.

Finally, I agree that more guest starring should occur, and not just Yahtzee.

Jim-a-Lim

Jan 10, 2009
Fantastic guys, very well done and an extremely balanced voiceover, there was a danger there that yahtzee's voice would have been over used. Nailed it.

tustin2121

Dec 24, 2008
YAHTZEE!!!!! Excellent!! Oh now the Escapist needs to do more crossovers because they're FREAKING HILARIOUS!!! :D :D :D

Edit: Oh, top of Page 2. Cool. :)

Septicor

Mar 19, 2009
That "Small Straight" insult was brilliant.

Unskippable is just getting better and better. Can't wait to see what happens on Wednesday.

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
HOLY CRAP!

That was actually awesome! It was funny! I haven't laughed this much at the last few episodes. Not since The Getaway!

Can't wait til Wednesday!

Jursa

Oct 11, 2008
The show was beyond awesome but it was the ending that got me to gain new respect for these guys. Expertly done!