Unskippable: Star Ocean: The Last Hope

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Star Ocean: The Last Hope

Graham and Paul go on a space adventure with Yahtzee! See their crossover appearance in Zero Punctuation: Halo Wars.

Watch Video

johnman

Oct 14, 2008
Graham and Paul go on a space adventure with Yahtzee! I was not expecting yathzee to get into this, hes normal such a miserable bastard - but hooray!that was excellent. What an awful looking game. If these guys werent ripping it apart then i would have cut my ears off to ease to pain of the voice acting.
Loved the end where they rip each others shows apart.

Lord_Panzer

Impractically practical
Feb 6, 2009
I know commenting before watching is the Cardinal sin, but it has to be said...

I thought you guys forgot about us!!! :(

Post-viewing edit: It's good to see Steve didn't let getting fired from his church-bell ringing job get him down. Look how far he's come!

I've gotta say, that was quite possibly the best tag-team EVER. The sarcasm and the snark just go so well together. Can't wait till Wednesday now.

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Yegargeburble said:
CantFaketheFunk said:
Hilarious.

God, I hated this game.
If I may ask, why did you hate it? (Never played it myself)
Because it's not very good [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/reviews/5897-Review-Star-Ocean-The-Last-Hope].

-Orgasmatron-

Nov 3, 2008
LMAO

Yahtzee on Unskipable, that was golden. Can't wait til Wednesday to see what happens with Zero Punctuation.

Lord George

Aug 25, 2008
So the unskippable guys are going to do a zero punctuation on wensday? seems like fun, I must admit this episode was much funnier with Yahtzee there

Peace Frog

May 31, 2008
Unexpected. Who's idea was it for Yahtzee to join in Unskippable?
Very good as always and I hope that Graham and Paul make a good ZP for Wednesday. :]

Nightfalke

Just this guy, you know?
Sep 10, 2008
I never thought I would say this...

But Graham and Paul schooled Yahtzee. Graham had all the good lines, and Yahtzee had all the predictable "I hate jrpgs hey they are all twelve year olds with wacky hair" lines...

I think if Yahtzee turned down the bitterness a little bit it would have worked a whole lot better. As it was, Yahtzee just stood out like a sore thumb throughout.

This being said: I cannot wait until Wednesday!

Archereus

Aug 18, 2008
STANDING OVATION probably the funniest one i have seen yet. I think Yahtzee is better meant to do this stuff, wow he did a great addition to the show. The funniest line was right at the starting and at the end which made me love it. And i cant wait to see what happens Wednesday.

Fightgarr

Concept Artist
Dec 3, 2008
To me, while I appreciated the guest star material, it seemed busy. Part of the brilliance of Unskippable is to make comments less frequently but with more hilarious results. They need to start making fewer comments instead of spamming the cutscene with them, it takes away from the comedic potential of the show.

Krakyn

Mar 3, 2009
That was freaking hilarious, I can't wait until you guys show up on Zero Punctuation! Oh, that must've been what Graham was twittering about:

Graham said:
Up late working on a very cool project. And it's not for LRR. Shocking, I know.12:06 AM Mar 29th from twhirl
I guess you were up late to work on Yahtzee's schedule! Very cool project indeed!

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Music in space - Turu du du- DUDU, DUDU...

Awesome.

You should invite Yahtzee more often. Also, keep your fine dong to yourself, buddy.

Wharep

Sep 29, 2008
woaw, this is easily one of the best episodes yet, the jokes were great and there were lots of epic and unsuspected comments. It was really a bad time for me to have dinner^^
Also, the appearance of Yahtzee most certainly didn't lowered the quality neither.
Good episode - looking forward to ZP this wedensday - and ofc your next episode:)

Disembodied_Dave

The Could-Have-Been-King
Feb 5, 2009
This was well worth the wait. Soon they'll have Mike and the bots doing guess appearances.

I really surprised that when a games goes dark one of them doesn't say "I'm guessing the fans will expect us to a 'The Darkness' Joke here."

EDIT: also, what's with a Star Ocean game not having overly done (but usually spiffy) music in every scene?