Unskippable: The Bouncer

sketchesofpayne

Sep 11, 2008
I think the trick is these videos are funnier if I've seen the original beforehand.

Great job guys!

Dante_Alucard said:
now when i play video games I try to do the same. I wonder if they will make a MGS4 video I m not sure the escapist would let them make an hour unskippable
Perhaps an "Unskippable: the Movie"? Maybe after they've been at it for awhile (year+).

willgreg123

Aug 4, 2008
I really REALLY like you guys have the ability to use subtitles. Try to have subtitles as much as possible, makes it so you guys can have as many jokes as you want and not even interrupt the dialogue.

Vlane

Sep 14, 2008
Sion really does look like a character from Kingdom Hearts. He would fit perfectly into it.

Really good episode. I loved the Power Rangers joke.

Vlane

Sep 14, 2008
willgreg123 said:
I really REALLY like you guys have the ability to use subtitles. Try to have subtitles as much as possible, makes it so you guys can have as many jokes as you want and not even interrupt the dialogue.
I think they didn't want to use them but you probably can't turn them off in the game.

Nimbus

Token Irish Guy
Oct 22, 2008
Eruanno said:
What kind of game is this anyway? It's... well... really freakin' odd :D
It's a 3d brawler, great for multiplayer. It also has a few RPG-ish elements, i.e. a level-up system.

I believe the game was a PS2 launch title.

Fizzlewinks

Feb 4, 2009
Nimbus said:
Eruanno said:
What kind of game is this anyway? It's... well... really freakin' odd :D
It's a 3d brawler, great for multiplayer. It also has a few RPG-ish elements, i.e. a level-up system.

I believe the game was a PS2 launch title.
The RPG elements in this game didn't really work to well. Hey, ya know how you've been using the main character the whole game, because the other characters are lame, and you boosted his stats really high? Well, you can't use him now. Good luck getting through this level with freaking Kou. (Enter maniacal laughter.)

Fizzlewinks

Feb 4, 2009
Vlane said:
Sion really does look like a character from Kingdom Hearts. He would fit perfectly into it.

Really good episode. I loved the Power Rangers joke.
I remember reading somewhere that Sora was actually based off Sion. Creators liked the character but unfortunately he was thrown into a lame game. Thus he was reborn as Sora.

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
I've never even heard of this game but this till made me laugh quite a lot.

Why the crap did that one guy have horns?

Disembodied_Dave

The Could-Have-Been-King
Feb 5, 2009
Oh man.. this brought back memories. Shame I sold that game, it was pretty fun. Kou was probably the best character, just because he could "juggle" enemies with his one attack.

"So your job is to scare away customers?"

the protaginist

Jul 4, 2008
This one had so many good qoutes, i'm not gonna bother listing them all.

Also, Which one of you is Paul and which is Graham? I assume Graham is the one with the deeper voice, but you should never assume.

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
why are all JRPGs or whatever the bouncer is along with eternal sonata, have badly written cutscenes. The only reason I watch those is because the girls are easy on the eyes. Anyway nice one, very funny. The Darkness is still my favorite one since it's the only game I've played.