Unskippable: The Darkness

Falien

Nov 21, 2008
Class, as always!

"God here! Fire your shotgun!" - I just love these Divine Intervention lines (as seen in Dirge of Cerberus as well)!

TJM8

Jan 25, 2009
I thought it was a very funny but it was shorter than the others : ( haha. I was waiting for when they were going to do this game, after playing it my self and almost /wrist while he was loading the shotgun. Can't wait for next weeks!

ReverseEngineered

Raving Lunatic
Apr 30, 2008
The jokes this time around were superb. I was quite pleased to see jokes about the game itself. It wasn't as long as previous ones and had fewer jokes, but each brought a smile to my face. Excellent work guys!

yellag

Sep 17, 2008
lol I know this is sad to say but i live where the glam rock tribute band the darkness is from Lowestoft yaay sorry i know i have no life but i didn't know america knew about darkness
(or is thr another glam rock tribute band called the darkness) but also great show

coldfrog

Can you feel around inside?
Dec 22, 2008
Another one I watched because I knew how awful it was. This time, however, I was pleasantly surprised with the commentary as well. I hadn't really cared about this show that much before, but this scene was SO awful I couldn't not watch it just to see. I laughed rather a bit here, I may just give them a second chance next week.

Pidmon

Feb 19, 2009
The worst part about this sleep-inducing sequence is there's a hard-to-get 360 Acheivement... for shooting every one of the Randomly Armed Construction Workers.
Twitch/memorization gaming right after an extended nonchanging sequence... wonderful design, guys.

RogueDarkJedi

Dec 28, 2008
Much better than "The Getaway" and "Two Worlds" but still pretty bland. The Grandia Episode was awesome.

This one didn't have as much, humor mainly because the opening cutscene was already something most people mocked when they played the game.