Unskippable: The Guided Fate Paradox, Part 1

Ragnarok2kx

Nov 18, 2009
Shinsei-J said:
Done by the guy who make Disgaea?
Well, time to find and play this no doubt amazing game.
Anyway, funny as always and the concept of "insanely cute" is intriguing.
Cringe-worthy intro aside, the actual gameplay seems pretty similar to that Zettai Hero Project game on PSP, so I can totally get behind that.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
1. Pardonfuck?
2. The game is sexist
3. That girl is annoying.

What the shit did I see?

WouldYouKindly

Apr 17, 2011
I might have to watch a Let's Play of that. It's got the right brand of batshit insanity and extremely hammy voice acting that a good LPer can take advantage of.

Glen Morangie

Sep 3, 2008
The voice acting makes me hope that it will end up in the silly realm of Disgaea. Over the top, with a side order of friendly fire.

Flunk

Feb 17, 2008
WHAT IS THIS GAME ABOUT!!!!

Seriously, that girl has a real Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan (don't look this up if you value your sanity) thing going on and it's pretty disturbing. I almost want to buy it to find out but I imagine it's a mire of nonsensical plot and overacting.

SonicWaffle

Oct 14, 2009
hickwarrior said:
You know, this is funny, but where did I hear that voice before? It's driving me nuts!
I have no idea who it actually is, but the entire time he was talking the tone, rhythm and overall sound of his voice had me flashing back to Tobey Maguire's monologs in the Spider-Man trilogy.

Mr.Squishy

Apr 14, 2009
hickwarrior said:
You know, this is funny, but where did I hear that voice before? It's driving me nuts!
You know, I had the same feeling - then it dawned on me that she sounded exactly like one of the main cast members from Avenue Q.

nevarran

Apr 6, 2010
Haha, that game was mighty ridiculous. For a moment there I though you didn't just comment on top of the video, but also changed the voice-over and the text in the game.