Unskippable: The Guided Fate Paradox, Part 1

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
The Guided Fate Paradox, Part 1

The compelling story of a guy who never wins anything, and the girl who browbeats him into gambling anyway.

Watch Video

castlewise

Lord Fancypants
Jul 18, 2010
That ending .... Maybe she really is "insanely cute", emphasis on insane, and has a bunch of "gods" locked up in her basement somewhere.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
I'm imagining, if the animation continued, we'd see her splattered in blood, laughing maniacally.

? What? Tsk, tsk, tsk. Is that another Mister Winner? And Missis Winner? And little Winner Juniors? Come, all, spin my thingamajic and ascend to Heaven! Ahahaha!

XMark

Jan 25, 2010
That escalated quickly.

I'm actually quite interested in the story of this game from seeing this. BRB, googling.

Jan 12, 2012
Man, a TV Fridge would be awesome. You could get one of those grabby claws and eat anything you wanted without having to get up!

Also, the fact that this guy doesn't think it's weird that someone would run a curbside lottery game dressed as a maid speaks volumes about his life. Lucky or not, he's seen some stuff.

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
Okay......... WHAT THE HELL?!!!

Anyway, it really made me LOL a few times.
Good game, guys. Next week part 2, pretty please? :D

lassiie

May 26, 2013
Dammit....Now I am actually curious as to what will happen because that shit came out of nowhere...had to rewind a few seconds after she hit him to make sure she didn't say "send you to see god" instead of become

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
castlewise said:
That ending .... Maybe she really is "insanely cute", emphasis on insane, and has a bunch of "gods" locked up in her basement somewhere.
An entire pantheon then?

Actually, I heard she also captured Tom Hiddleston...but she was somewhat low key about him. *runs like hell before I am PUNished for that one*

ClassWar

Mar 11, 2011
At first i was somewhat confused, that you didn't make fun about all the dust clouds going up, everytime the crazy girl jumped. But now, in retrospective it all kind of adds up.
No winner for a long, long time.
Only two people in the shopping center.
I'll take a wild guess and assume, that this is the fanciest postapocalyptic setting in a video game to date.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Bruce Almighty lied to us all....

castlewise said:
Maybe she is some sort of insanity deity.

Anyway, I really want this game now. The dialogue is hilariously bad even without Graham and Paul adding their usual dialogue.
Kenjitsuka said:
Okay......... WHAT THE HELL?!!!

Anyway, it really made me LOL a few times.
Good game, guys. Next week part 2, pretty please? :D
Yessss...More of this game! MORE!

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
"Pi-piru-piru-piru-pi-piru-pi"

At least, that's what I was reminded of.

Alexander Kirby

Mar 29, 2011
"a girl that any healthy boy would have 1 or 2 dreams about"
I'm quite surprised that you guys didn't pick up on this bit... I hope it was just some bad wording on the part of the writers and that they didn't actually mean it like that.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Alexander Kirby said:
"a girl that any healthy boy would have 1 or 2 dreams about"
I'm quite surprised that you guys didn't pick up on this bit... I hope it was just some bad wording on the part of the writers and that they didn't actually mean it like that.
Of course, the script would have been vastly improved, if he said instead: "a girl that any healthy heterosexual biologically male boy would have 1 or 2 dreams about, assuming she is biologically female."

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
That sort of makes me want to find out what's happening next...

TO WIKIPEDIA!

Marik2

Phone Poster
Nov 10, 2009
Been thinking of getting this game after seeing it a couple of times at the store. Might actually buy it after watching this.

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
Done by the guy who make Disgaea?
Well, time to find and play this no doubt amazing game.
Anyway, funny as always and the concept of "insanely cute" is intriguing.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
Presumably the rest of the game is you trying to escape from wherever the crazy girl puts you. Given how over the top she is, I'm guessing it takes place in either a circus or a theme park.

It's the first I've heard of this nearly-bald goddess of luck. Maybe she appears later?

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Urgh, I would never played a game that have a very dull protaganist (we get it, you have zero luck at all, no need to go on for minutes about it!) and wait? This is a PS3 game? I mistaken it for a PS2 that the Unskippable sometime do!

hickwarrior

a samurai... devil summoner?
Nov 7, 2007
You know, this is funny, but where did I hear that voice before? It's driving me nuts!

Also, I think I remember something about a trailer, where you jump on monsters in a row to damage them... Multiple females to go out with... and somehow saving the world that way...

Yup, disgaea people probably made this.