Unskippable: The Last of Us, Part 2

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
The Last of Us, Part 2

Don't worry everything will be fine, promise.

Watch Video

Makabriel

May 13, 2013
I travel 71 pretty often near there.
Yes, it is a dirt road.

That was the coolest thing about the opening of the game for me. "OMG, I know where they are!!"

Jacked Assassin

Nothing On TV
Jun 4, 2010
Nothing Good happens in a Dark Alley? What about Batman?

Well except for that first time, but his rich parents should've known better not to be walking in an alley named, Crime Alley. That would be as dumb as walking into an alley named Zombie Alley.

DirgeNovak

I'm anticipating DmC. Flame me.
Jul 23, 2008
Soooo... I'm guessing no Part Three?
"Haha, the soldier shot a ten year-old girl. lol."

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Makabriel said:
Yes, it is a dirt road.

That was the coolest thing about the opening of the game for me. "OMG, I know where they are!!"
;D Plus, if this ever happens, you'll now know what to do, and what not to do!
Anyway;

That was pretty good. The mother joke went on a bit long, but was still alright.

I kind of want a part 3, but also kind of fear it as well. <.<

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
Makabriel said:
Yes, it is a dirt road.

Given that you know the area, what route should they have taken to avoid horrible death?

Being a fire farmer is really tough. Just a single rain shower and all your hard work can be ruined.

AldUK

Oct 29, 2010
Part 3 will be dramatic. Maybe you guys should pull out now and save us all the cringe. Which oddly, is just what my girlfriend said last night.

PoorCollegeLad

Feb 23, 2010
The voice work was really tight in this episode, not much dead air and all of it really funny. Paul's camera work however...

Gilbert Estrada

Apr 30, 2010
The fight in They Live was not an exception since it took place in a well-lit alley.

Though I guess the homage in SR4 WAS in a dark alley so that might count.

Makabriel

May 13, 2013
kailus13 said:
Makabriel said:
Yes, it is a dirt road.

Given that you know the area, what route should they have taken to avoid horrible death?

Being a fire farmer is really tough. Just a single rain shower and all your hard work can be ruined.
Heh, I'd have to play it again to see around where they were (The video is pretty grainy), but of course they took liberties with the location. For the most part the best thing they could have done would be NOT to go to town of course.. I think the city they saw when they were backing out was supposed to be Bastrop.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Man I love They Live, cool of you to bring it up.

(The Spidey-Mary Jane kiss is pretty cute and iconic and that's in a dark alley though right?)

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
So the group finds vault, but there is only one more space left, so the girl stays there
At least I got the this vibe from intro.
Am I right?

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
Kakulukia said:
Soooo... I'm guessing no Part Three?
"Haha, the soldier shot a ten year-old girl. lol."
I don't know what your talking about, I thought the obvious emotional manipulation was hilarious.

Aardvaarkman

I am the one who eats ants!
Jul 14, 2011
Turns out that the Armadillo Theatre only screens wildlife documentaries about burrowing land mammals. Now that's my kind of movie theatre!

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
What the hell, guys? Have some respect. That little girl was better than all of us.

Jan 12, 2012
PoorCollegeLad said:
The voice work was really tight in this episode, not much dead air and all of it really funny. Paul's camera work however...
I know. When he was looking out the back window as the car in front was being swarmed, I wanted to smack that awesome beard off his face.

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
Aardvaarkman said:
Turns out that the Armadillo Theatre only screens wildlife documentaries about burrowing land mammals. Now that's my kind of movie theatre!
You'd think in this age of mental decline and awesome CGi there'd be no market for documentaries in theaters, and yet the Armadillo...

I don't know, man, i just felt like there had to be at least ONE reference to that here even if it's my bad one :/