Unskippable: The Witch and the Hundred Knight, Part 2 - Apparently He's a Pokemon

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
The Witch and the Hundred Knight, Part 2 - Apparently He's a Pokemon

The Hundred Knight meets his new overlord, and she's less than impressed that he can't emit liquid fire from various orifices.

Watch Video

BrotherRool

Oct 31, 2008
I'm kind of curious how this game plays. The levelling intelligence thing seems like it could be fun. Achievement unlocked!

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
As soon as she bends over, Hundred Knights eyes go all swirly. She hypnotised him with her boobs.

Liquid fire? Isn't that basically magma? Makes for a horrible one night stand regardless.

Diddy_Mao

Jan 14, 2009
It's true.

I ***** out my Arlecchino once a day or so just to keep in practice.
(Also because otherwise it gets ideas above its station.)
But it really does me very little good in terms of my day to day social interaction.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
It's like the game gives you trophies out of pity, for having to get bitched at by the witch. They're the "Participation Trophies" of video games.

KarmaTheAlligator

Mar 2, 2011
Wow, I never knew the ABC in ABC gum actually meant something. I thought that was just a fictional brand or something...

balladbird

Master of Lancer
Legacy
Jan 25, 2012
Country
United States
Nikolaz72 said:
This game looks sort of fun actually. Anyone confirm/deny?
I had a lot of fun with it. The game has a lot of personality, and even the worst parts of it can only really be called slightly below average.

Definitely worth a play if you enjoy action RPGs, nippon-ichi, or JRPGs

Random Wanderer

Apr 15, 2009
Oh, from what I've read about the story, the Swamp Witch has plenty of other very good reasons for having turned into an antisocial ***** over the years, beyond just having been sealed in her swamp for over a century.