Unskippable: The Witcher 2, Part One

Random Wanderer

Apr 15, 2009
SnakeoilSage said:
So this game is considered "dark fantasy" because its dwarves and elves live in ghettos? It was the middle ages. EVERYONE lived in ghettos. You were considered high society if you didn't need to use a steady supply of fresh dung as caulk.
I assure you, that is well-represented. Even most of the nobles in this game would be considered the horrible gutter-trash that the average hero either kills on sight or gives money to to raise his reputation in an ordinary fantasy game. It's a pretty crappy world.

You know, I could swear the first part of this video (the part where things actually happen) wasn't in my version of the game...

They added it for the Xbox release, updating all versions of the game with it and a bunch of other stuff that wasn't previously there.
...Oh. Cheap. Well, I'm not going back to play it again. The characters and story and settings were interesting, but I'm really not a fan of many of the mechanics of actual gameplay.

ManiacEskimo

Mar 31, 2009
shadowmagus said:
I thought Unskippable handled bad cutscenes. I mean, I guess it could be argued that this isn't a great cutscene but it certainly isn't the bottom of the barrel I've come to expect from watching this series.
Doesn't mean they can't still make fun of the not as bad and better trailers. As evidenced by this episode, twin boxing :lol:

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
almost forgot how enjoyable Unskippable can be :D esp when the cutscenes look good at the very least on top of things

Harker067

Sep 21, 2010
Illessa said:
Does this cutscene happen on starting the game up or something? I don't remember it at *all* and I'm not the usually the type to skip em...
I realize I'm late but here's the answer :p CD project red keeps adding to the game. As of the enhanced edition there is a new intro cinematic (tada). There's also a few new quests and stuff.