Unskippable: Too Human

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Too Human

Graham and Paul have a run-in with Vikings... from the future.

Watch Video

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
im really disappointed that i live in the 21st century and there are practically no items whit floating rings around them.

screw the environment, start working on the flowing ring technology, that is a world i want my children to grow up in.

also great episode.

Strave

Gallant Gentleman
Feb 5, 2009
Aww, no follow up funny in the credits? Ah well, with at least 3 (that I'm aware of) weekly videos that you guys are managing, I suppose we'll forgive you. This ONE TIME.

Still: "...and a gun." Brilliant. I actually laughed at my desk, which is fairly uncommon. Thanks for causing it!

Freedom153

Sep 29, 2009
"You voided my warrantyyyy!" lol

Is it just me or are there a couple games that both Yahtzee and Unskippable like to beat up on? This one, Dark Athena, Haze...

Skiftnycklar

Oct 11, 2009
It's the future, and swords are a thousand times more effective than the weapons? This is almost worse than the Replicators dying from normal bullets, but not lasers! Great episode as always.

Lenny Magic

Hypochondriacal Calligrapher
Jan 23, 2009
"Undertaker with a choke slam, and a gun... which I'm not sure is legal in this match"
That and the windy ass really caught me, and my hot cup of tea, off guard. I would probably buy that game if all the cutscenes were narrated by Graham and Paul.

Lucane

Mar 24, 2008
Ahh no text joke at the end.

Jezz though waiting that long to pull out his sword to not even kill it? Was he waiting for everyone to stop watching before it got really violent? Actually that would explain while he stopped again after disarming the the mecha-beast when the barkeeper stood up.

DeathWyrmNexus

Jan 5, 2008
Damn lack of text joke. Felt a bit stupid just sitting there and looking at nothing...

Otherwise, twas great. :D

Sidenote: Anybody else reminded of Rifts and Rune Weapons with that sword?

SeanTheSheep

Jun 23, 2009
I rarely have coke come out of my nose, but the warranty joke made it happen.
Also is it just me or have arm puns gone up over 300% since bionic commando?

EDIT: The"brothers in arms pun in MGS August part 5 was before Bionic, but still...

mambodog

Jul 8, 2009
I'm glad you guys figured out how to do ducking with the V/O track. Makes it a lot easier to hear what's going on.

johnman

Oct 14, 2008
Is is just me or was that whole video covered with framerate issues? Or was it just the crappness of the video?

Ithos

Jul 20, 2009
+ for refrence to norwegians and metal (kinda unavoidable, but I'm from norway :)

- for no extra joke in the credits (I've grown too found of them)

Gildan Bladeborn

Aug 11, 2009
It's a real shame this game sucked, as sci-fi where you still use swords is pretty much my favorite kind of sci-fi (which you might have guessed by my choice of avatar). At least it's resulted in several amusing videos!