Unskippable: Unskippable 100: A Guide to Cinematics

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
Snake is the master of repeating what everyone else says as a question. Hell he just does it when he sees people. If I had a dollar for every time he said "Naomi?" in MGS4... Well I wouldn't be rich, but I could probably go get a pizza.

Also, is Paul sick? He sounds like he maybe has a cold or something. If he does, hope he gets well soon.

Aptspire

Mar 13, 2008
Back to Emmeria! (wherever that is) :p
also, I thought you'd bring back the '1st time I died' and you didn't disappoint :D

Tempest13

Aug 23, 2010
AnneSQF said:
NO! What have you done! I thought you had learned from failures of the past! The internet doesn't get sarcasm. We are doooooooomed!
THAT WAS SARCASM!?!! MY CUTSCENE IS RUINED!

chris11246

Jul 29, 2009
Great episode

and to anyone who hasnt watched the video the front pic has nothing to do with the video

fanklok

Legendary Table User
Jul 17, 2009
Please, you guys aren't even trying. It should be a fuck huge moon made of crows that's trying to invade not-europe with zombie robots.

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
I'm sure this has been quoted many times before, but...

"Maybe look forward to is too strong." "Dread?" "Yeah..." This had me grinning and suppressing the urge to bust up laughing.

mireko

Umbasa
Sep 23, 2010
Congrats on 100 episodes!

Valkyria Chronicles should really have had one of those miniseries. I love the game but the cutscenes are aaaaarrrghh-worthy, and the riffs in that episode were solid gold.

shadyh8er

Apr 28, 2010
Help me! I'm drowning under the sarcasm in this episode!

Congrats on the 100 episodes guys! If it wasn't for Yahtzee I never would've heard of you!

ars731

Nov 10, 2006
congrats on your 100th episode, great episode as well,

you also forgot to point out that you need to feature things that have nothing to do with the game in your cut scene. for instance if you have a game about Yakuza, talk about the thrilling world of real estate instead. because that whats players want.

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
that was a cool way to celebrate 100 episodes! I need to go back through the list cuz I dont remember some scenes. Good job guys! Here's to the next 100!

mekashiyu

Oct 20, 2010
So glad I sat down and watched every episode, makes it much better when you recognize all the games/cutscenes. XD

I think my favorites so far are Bionic Commando (all the arm puns, jeez), Prototype (it was the first time I heard the Russell Crow joke), and good old Alone in the Dark, which was the first Unskippable I stumbled upon. Not to say all of them aren't great!

Keep on rockin' it guys. My Mondays are always awesome thanks to you. :D