Unskippable: Valkyria Chronicles

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
This is one of my favorite games for the PS3. It's about time someone made a parody of it. :)

ThrashJazzAssassin

Jan 5, 2010
Re-watching this, something occurred to me: I know it was no punsies week, but funny as the bit with the fish was there were also sketches of plants in the book, and you really missed out on the opportunity to make a mint spy joke. I'm just sayin'.

brtshstel

Dec 16, 2008
Did anyone notice the rifles they're carrying? They look like G41s or 43s, but his is 1935! And the bad guys looked like knights carrying mini-14s with synthetic stocks.

snow

Jan 14, 2010
dalek sec said:
Yeah, I gotta admit, the cell shaded type of art style really doesn't really work in a time of war.

Just wondering but who does that girl remind you guys of again? I couldn't hear her name.

"Dear diary, today I saw some fish!!! And later, I wet my pants"

That line also had me almost spitting out my coke.
It's my favorite quote from these guys... Timed so well with the clip, and so unexpected. hah

clank1013

May 21, 2009
i liek dthe parts, "thast not how you hold a gun" "we're goign to have a puppet show, bring lots of rope" and "we called no pun-ziys this week"

pnut64

Feb 10, 2010
started watching the anime and i coulnt stop laughing at the parts thatn were to do with this cut seen and every time they say bruhl i sing that little song XP.. love cha.

MB202

Sep 14, 2008
My favorite part was when they were impersonating the fish! "He don't blame us, douche!" "Yeah, ass!"

Ayrennar

Aug 29, 2010
same hair and facial structure as Serra The pink haired obnoxious healer from FIre Emblem (6 or 7) the first one for the GBA.

That's who she reminded me of.

SnakeoilSage

Sep 20, 2011
Okay Japan.

Make all the games about eff'ed up stuff you want want. Make games about dancing. Make games about dressing like Pride Parades and holding a serious face. Make games about strippers fighting the mafia, Godzilla, keeping your head inside a box full of scorpions and collecting neon colored animals.

Just please. Stop. Making. War. Games. You might be offering up a poignant message about war, but it is impossible to do so respectfully from a group of teens with clown hair. The characters you put in these games have only the vaguest Hollywood sense of how to act and think on the battlefield, and it is painful to watch. Stop doing it.