Unskippable: Venetica Part 2

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Venetica Part 2

Sure, you may not like your parents some times, but at least your dad isn't Death.

Watch Video

Kimarous

Sep 23, 2009
Surprisingly late episode, this one. I was just about to post a "where is this week's episode" topic before I saw this. Plus the front page didn't update. Tech problems today?

Chunko

Aug 2, 2009
Why was this one put up so late, I thought the show was cancelled or something.

random123456789

Sir Grand Boogie Master
Mar 17, 2009
The subtitles always lie! Very funny episode loved the Facebook joke - and always pick REVENGE!
Goodbye

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Not Benedict! Now we'll only have Facebook! Revenge!!

[sub]I was worried there wouldn't be an episode this week for a moment there o_O[/sub]

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Redlin5 said:
Not Benedict! Now we'll only have Facebook! Revenge!!
And breakfast won't be the same without Benedict!

OT: I've been looking for a bad game to play just for fun, and this might be a winner. Besides, this game has REVENGE!!

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
Wow... this game looks bad. It came out this is year...

I know some studios are on a budget but... wow.

By the by, I sometimes to think some guides are really just s***ing you sometimes.

Draconalis

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2008
So... that sword totally got thrown into his back...

Where did it go... why didn't it get pushed further in and consequently out of his front when HE ROLLED ONTO IT!?

As a side note... I'd totally have copped a feel and stolen a kiss before dying. Fuck words.

PunkyMcGee

A Clever Title
Apr 5, 2010
why did Benedict's armor not stop the knife? It's full plate for crying out loud and he didn't even toss it that hard.

Jon Shannow

Oct 11, 2010
Suilenroc said:
why did Benedict's armor not stop the knife? It's full plate for crying out loud and he didn't even toss it that hard.
Because the dick-helmet army has super strength

Sudenak

Mar 31, 2011
Graham_LRR said:
Sure, you may not like your parents some times, but at least your dad isn't Death.
I dunno, I'd kinda like it if my dad was Grim from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. That'd be sweet. And Jamaican.

This part two did nothing to clear up part one. Excellent Unskippable :D

Hal10k

May 23, 2011
What on Earth happened to the guy who threw the sword? He was lying right there, and he's gone five seconds later. Did he just get bored with the cutscene and wander off?

GrimSheeper

Jan 15, 2010
You know, if you have a giant freaking suit of plate armor, a half-dead goon lying in his own blood, barely able to lift his head with that massive helmet, should not, ever, be able to throw a blade with such force that it forces itself almost to the hilt into your back.

Enjoyed the video as always though, keep going.

omicron1

Mar 26, 2008
GrimSheeper said:
You know, if you have a giant freaking suit of plate armor, a half-dead goon lying in his own blood, barely able to lift his head with that massive helmet, should not, ever, be able to throw a blade with such force that it forces itself almost to the hilt into your back.

Enjoyed the video as always though, keep going.
Not to mention, (since he jumped into the way of the blade) if you know you can do that, why the heck would you throw the sword at the girl and not the warrior? I'd say your survival chances are a lot better if you take out the remaining combatant than if you kill his girlfriend. (Even if she happens to be the goal of your mission; only suicide bombers are that fanatical.)

high_castle

Apr 15, 2009
Okay, I just about snorted coffee out my nose at the Crying Game reference, in no small part because I wrote a paper about said film just a few weeks ago. Although I have to say (and this probably just means I watch too many movies), when the old lady said, "Many of us have died," I had a bit of a Ricky Gervais flashback. I just wanted to snap back with, "Yeah, but usually just the one time, at the end of our lives."