Unskippable: White Knight Chronicles II, Part 2

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
White Knight Chronicles II, Part 2

If you look closely you can see your character.

Watch Video

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
This game is so easy to make fun of. Personally on the horse pickup, I probably would have just yelled surprise and see what kind of comments about it I got.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
So my character is random dude on the left? Damn, that's like playing as a random Stormtrooper in Star Wars.

BTW, that chancellor guy who "disappeared", was that the guy with the Snidely Whiplash mustache in the first game?

BrotherRool

Oct 31, 2008
The pacing in that cutscene is terrible, I guess that's one of the problems with translating from Japanese?

Mylinkay Asdara

Waiting watcher
Nov 28, 2010
Oh please please please let this have a part 3! I am so enjoying the lampooning of this series of cutscenes, ridiculously too much I think perhaps.

Invadergray

Oct 17, 2011
"You guys gonna keep eye-humpin or you gonna get a room and do something about it?"
I am totally using that

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
ForgottenPr0digy said:
canadamus_prime said:
So my character is random dude on the left? Damn, that's like playing as a random Stormtrooper in Star Wars.

BTW, that chancellor guy who "disappeared", was that the guy with the Snidely Whiplash mustache in the first game?
he was the king adviser dude from the last game. He helped kill the king and defected over to the bad guys.
Oh then who was the guy with the Snidely Whiplash mustache. BTW I haven't actually played the games, I've only watched the Unskippables for them.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
"We're the good guys!"

They would not have to keep saying this, if they just agreed to wear coloured skirts, like all the others.

UNHchabo

Dec 24, 2008
The "zoom in" chime sounded like they were trying their best not to make it obvious they'd ripped off the door chime from Star Trek:TNG.