Unskippable: X-Men: Destiny

BX3

Mar 7, 2011
Is it bad that I genuinely laughed out loud at the "on fire" thing?

Also, Graham has a point. Surely the mutants could've dressed in more formal attire for such a huge gathering, and maybe be asked to be called by their actual names (or maybe not; that might be an identity thing). It's like they want to be seen as different or something.

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Rangerboy87 said:
Hey!! Why did Paul get away with an "on fire" pun? He usually stops Graham from using puns. He even stopped Graham from using the "on fire" pun twice in the FarCry 2 episode.
Oh yeeaahh...
*shakes fist*
Saundersssss!!!

To everyone else, I am so sorry for the Azreal/Raziel screwup. We're actually big fans of those games, and somehow completely dropped that ball. Haven't played them in years, you see.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
So... it's an X-Men game where you don't play an X-Man... that's lame...

Favorite jokes: Phoenix is dead (again), "You didn't say flame on... it doesn't count if you don't say it", and the Ricardo Montalban references.

sketch_zeppelin

Jan 22, 2010
ForgottenPr0digy said:
sketch_zeppelin said:
ForgottenPr0digy said:
because of this game Silcon knights will never get a chance for Too Human 2 because this game did so poorly in sales.
Well thats a small mercy i suppose.
well I actually like Too Human you can call it a "guilty pleasure"
Heh sorry couldn't help myself. But yeah i've got my own "guilty pleasures" too. Tenchu Z comes to mind.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
This isn't an X-Men game, it's a game that just happens to have the X-Men in it.

Also, everyone knows that people in the Marvel Universe never stay dead... ever.

MowDownJoe

Apr 8, 2009
Machete? BAH! The hammer was my melee weapon of choice in Bastion! Focus Attack, baby! One-shots almost anything. Helps that you charge it by guarding, so you can wait for an opening and then go in for the smash.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
Funny that you mention "Azreal" from Soul Reaver in an unskippable episode of Silicon Knights game.

Seriously, why are they making games like X-men Destiny when they could be making a new Legacy of Kain!

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
I would also choose the girl, because honestly, who wants to be a Chad?

Voltano said:
Good episode. But Graham, for the record: The protagonist's name in "Soul Reaver" is Raziel--the "R" is not silent. :p
Well, he said Azrael, so the R wasn't silent. Obviously, he's dyslexic.

Crazy Zaul

Oct 5, 2010
Well they were right that the Asian girl is the strongest.

sg100 said:
Why is Kickass in this?
Yeh when I played it, I thought WTF Why is Scott wearing Kick Ass's costume then I found out that was his original costume and Kick Ass copied him.

Aardvaarkman

I am the one who eats ants!
Jul 14, 2011
Wow, that 2D animation at the beginning was terrible! Also, when the ship is departing, why doesn't she just jump off the ship and swim the short distance back to the dock?

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
The Gentleman said:
Your character options:

-Tiny Japanese girl
-Douche
-Super Douche

Why do they even have character selection at all?
super douche has the spirit of the drunk frat boy running in his veins!

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
So Graham, I gotta ask, since you were wondering once before...
[ENN REFERENCE]
Can you kill Cyclops? Can you or can you not kill Cyclops? Or at least create a situation where Cyclops dies?
[/ENN REFERENCE]

By the way, when we heard Cyclops talking, we were hearing Nolan North yet again. Yahtzee will not be happy.

Random Wanderer

Apr 15, 2009
The Gentleman said:
Your character options:

-Tiny Japanese girl
-Douche
-Super Douche

That was essentially my reaction as well. There is one character who might (possibly) be somewhat interesting (and if not at least she's cute), and two characters that years of high school and movies and... well... comics have programmed us to utterly DESPISE on sight.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Just for you guys, I'm going to go make a Saints Row the Third character named Chad Backpack. And, since it's SR we're talking about, he'll more or less have super powers anyway.

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
The Gentleman said:
Your character options:

-Tiny Japanese girl
-Douche
-Super Douche

This. Is a good question.

Another way to look at it:

- Stereotypical Japanese Teen
- Stereotypical 50's jock
- Nathan Drake

FUCK.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
I just abused the Scrap Musket in Bastion :p aka the shotgun

and Graham and Paul were indeed on fire with the jokes in this video :D