Unskippable: Zone of the Enders

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Zone of the Enders

A little boy runs from giant mechs, in spaaaace!

Watch Video

JSW

Oct 7, 2009
You know, I like these videos but really, some cutscenes are so bad that no amount of snarky commentary can save them.

At least you didn't subject us to any scene in which the main character talks. Those were really painful.

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
all the flashbacks, explosions and angle changing in this cut scene made it impossible for me to follow what the hell was going on, Paul and grahams smooth voices was all i had to cling on so i would not be lost in insanity and confusion.

DiamondJim

Sep 27, 2008
Furburt said:
The only thing I remember about this game was it had the MGS2 demo on it.

And I've got to use 'Run, or you'll be crushed by the bloated narrative!' at least once in conversation.
I, too, will be making a conscious effort to use said line. It has way too much potential.

Another great episode!

gim73

Jul 17, 2008
Wow, zone of the enders is pretty damn old. I'm amazed they chose something that came out in the first generation of ps2 games. What's next? Are they gonna dust off Legend of the Dragoon or Grandia 2 (saturn version).

Well, the game itself was pretty fun.

SomeBritishDude

Nov 1, 2007
I have no fucking idea what that cut scene was about. Still, funny episode.

"This is the face of a man voiding his boils"

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
forgot how bad the first games plot was, now I remember

LeeshaJoy

Jun 22, 2009
I'm amazed we got through this whole cutscene without a single Evangelion reference. The whole time I was thinking "Wow, they took Shinji and made him even lamer."

Balmarog

Nov 19, 2009
Orson Scott Card was the first thing that came to my mind too when I saw "Enders". lol