Upcoming games you are most excited for?

razor343

Sep 29, 2010
Hmm...

Cube World (That's a working title, I believe Wollay is in the process of changing it.)
Starbound
Star Citizen (I know it's not exactly 'upcoming' but shut up and eat your broccoli.)
StarForge (The full release, not the alpha it is in right now.)
Crysis 3
Watch Dogs

I'm trying no to get excited for GTA V, lest it not see a PC release.

Yokillernick

May 11, 2012
For me it will have to be Rome Total War 2. Those huge battles with ships attacking ports and whatnot looks amazing. Pretty sure I will have to get a PC that runs on uranium to play that game but still gimme now!

I am also looking forward to GTA V, Bioshock Infinite and Tomb Raider. Company of Heroes 2 can go suck a lemon since the first one made me really hate it. The campaign was fun and all but the multiplayer made me gain new hate for the human race.

EDIT: Oh and Mass Effect Trilogy for PS3. How could I forget that ?

synobal

Jun 8, 2011
Dragon Born DLC
Far cry 3 (which I already have thanks to a friend over seas muhahahahha)

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
not sure what alls coming out in totally, but the few i do know of I'm not interested in for various reasons

but as i said, i'm not sure on what alls coming out

fluffybunny937

Jul 5, 2009
Rome Total War 2 is the one I'm really looking forward to right now. Dragon Age 3 (I know, but I feel I should give them one more chance for redemption) is another game I'm looking but that's not for awhile. I also have my eye on Project Eternity (working title, unless if they announced an official title) but until I see more I can't say for certain. But then again these games aren't going to be out for quite some time. I think Rome is the only one with a release date, I think it's Holiday (October or November) 2013 (I could check, but I am far to lazy).

Quazimofo

Aug 30, 2010
lRookiel said:
Company of heroes 2, holy hell that should be a treat. :3
damn straight. the first game was the shit. Opposing fronts added some fun toys. Tales of valor basically was built around the potential for micromanaging a select few soldiers for entire missions, and it was fun as hell.

Next year, company of heroes, metro last light ( i never played 2033, but my brother owns a copy so i think i'll give it a go over winter break, and the new one looks fun). Buy 3 copies of both and save THQ, so i can get some news on DOW 3.

Besides that, i dont know what to expect for 2013. It'll be interesting.

MeChaNiZ3D

Aug 30, 2011
Dark Souls.

It might as well be upcoming for me because I forgot about it completely until a few days ago, looked on eBay and it's like 15 dollars. Australian. So I'm just finishing up the slightly disappointing Assassin's Creed 3 to get ready for Dark Souls. Which is an unfortunate state of affairs, AC3.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
Since Bioshock Infinite has already been mentioned countless times over, I'll pick another one:
Yes. Just... yes.
And Prey 2... one can dream, right?

SonOfMethuselah

Oct 9, 2012
I'm actually really looking forward to the upcoming Tomb Raider. I can remember buying Tomb Raider Anniversary on the PlayStation 2, and loving every minute of it. The shooting, the climbing, the puzzle-solving... Mmmm. And the new one looks intriguing. Plus, it was written by Rhianna Pratchett, and I absolutely adore her father's Discworld novels, so I'll be interested to see how well she does. I know she worked on Overlord and Heavenly Sword, but I don't know just how much of the writing of both games (though in the case of the former, there isn't really much writing to speak of) she actually did. Now she's in the driver's seat. Pretty excited.

Aside from that, The Last of Us looks really good, and of course, there's Bioshock Infinite. Also, now that Del Toro's Insane is back in development, I'm really looking forward to that as well. I'd also mention The Last Guardian, but I have no idea at this point whether or not it will see the light of day.

HardRockSamurai

May 28, 2008
GTA V
The Last of Us
Watch Dogs
The Last Guardian
Half-Life 3
Assassin's Creed 4

And, of course, Duke Nukem Forever.

saintdane05

Aug 2, 2011
Rome Total War 2: A sequel to one of the greatest 4X's ever? Yes please.
<youtube=1OHV628oGiU>
<youtube=EaDlihIqPws>
Look at that. Improved Sea combat, seamless sea to ground, it looks utterly gorgeous. Sold.

Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm: A sequel to the best gmae ever? Yes please.
<youtube=SG_3R9BoVvg>

draken693

Apr 30, 2009
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for the 3DS. I am probably alone here in that but there you go.

Ed130 The Vanguard

(Insert witty quote here)
Sep 10, 2008
Metro: Last Light
South Park: Stick of Truth
Company of Heroes 2
Bioshock: Infinite

And various Kickstarters including
Project Eternity
Wasteland 2
Starlight Inception
Grim Dawn