Upcoming games you're excited about!

Behazard

Oct 12, 2011
I still have to buy ME 3 and Amalur (or however you spell it), so I'm looking forward to those. Still have to many games I haven't played yet.

Also can't wait for Dota2, which should come out this year if I'm not mistaken?

Latinidiot

Feb 19, 2009
CrimsonBlaze said:
I might have to get a 3DS in order to enjoy the next 'worthwhile' installment of the Kingdom Hearts series. Please let this be the last one so that we can get KH3.
Please let us get Final fantasy VS XIII so that they can finally move the fuck on to KH3. I mean, come on!

OT: I am looking forward to Bioshock Infinite, and was looking forward to SSX. So my spastic buying is almost over.

Smertnik

Apr 5, 2010
I'm really pumped for Journey next week (damn you, PS+ exclusivity!) and Skullgirls (obviously). Also mildly anticipating Lollipop Chainsaw, as I'm somewhat of a fan of Goichi Suda. That's all. Well, I'm still looking forward to The Last Guardian but who knows when that is coming out.

EvilMaggot

Sep 18, 2008
5-0 said:
First of all, surprised no one's mentioned it yet and I don't know when it will be released, but goddamn am I excited for GTA V. GTA IV was an incredible, emotional, thrill ride. I can't wait to see what they do with this generation's newest technology.
Probably because we might first see it very late 2012 and mostly in 2013 :)

OldDirtyCrusty

Mar 12, 2012
Max Payne 3. I would`ve a bad feeling about the new setting with any other developer, but i trust rockstar. Since Remedy is still giving positive feedback everything seems fine. I will miss the develop tools. The former games have awesome story and gameplay mods.

Far cry 3 is lately on the watch list and i havn`t played the latest Assasins Creed yet.

Poetic Nova

Pulvis Et Umbra Sumus
Jan 24, 2012
Need to update my list:

Borderlands 2
Halo 4
Carmageddon: Reincarnation
Dishonored
Metro: Last Light
Doom 3 : BFG Edition