Upcoming games

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
Right now I have my sights set on Mass Effect 2, Bioshock 2 and Lost planet 2. I don't know why I'm drawn to them right now, but I did like the prequels and I figured I would enjoy these as well. Of course this is for the first 4 months of 2010.

NotAPie

Jan 19, 2009
Sir Kemper said:
Dead Rising 2. Dead Rising 2. Dead Rising 2.

*Girly Fanboy Squeal*
Wait when IS that game being released?

OnTopic: I'm looking forward to Bioshock 2.
Gah it's so fucking hard to choose between Bioshock 2 and Mass Effect 2.

Veldt Falsetto

Dec 26, 2009
Bloody Crimson said:
Actually, nothing. Nothing upcoming has caught my eye, well anything around the lines of Mass Effect 2, Bioshock 2, or Half-Life Ep. 3; because I've not played the originals.

No, I'm looking forward to Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep and later than that .hack//LINK.
WOAH WHAT!? New .hack game? Details please!

Also this year my games of choice are, Ace Attorney Investigates, Heavy Rain, White Knights Chronicles, Final Fantasy XIII, Golden Sun DS, Metroid Other M, Castlevania, Prince of Persia, Zelda Wii, more tbc.

-Seraph-

May 19, 2008
AC2 PC version
Blazblue portable
AvP
ME2 (please god don't suck)
MGS Peacewalker
FF13
Guild Wars 2
Valkyria Chronicles 2
SOCOM Fireteam Bravo 3
Metal Slug XX
Persona 3 portable
.//Hack LINK
Birth By Sleep
And thats all I can think of for now. Gonna be a busy and good year.

sheic99

Oct 15, 2008
Heavy Rain is one I'm definitely look forward too, but while I was browsing Gamefly I found that there is going to be a Highlander game. As long as it isn't complete crap I want that now.

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
FFXIII

SMT:Strange Journey

Bioshock 2

Ace Attorney Investigations

And I still can hope for Tales of Graces

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
FFXIII, God of War 3, Max Payne 3 (hopefully), the Force Unleashed II, Metal Gear Rising, new PoP.

destroyer2k

Oct 12, 2008
Mafia 2, bioshock 2, battlefield: bad company 2 (really liked the first one), alan wake and for finale left 4 dead 3 (just kidding the last one was half life 2 episode 3).

For all you guys that are waiting for guild wars 2 sorry but it was delayed to 2011 (last years they said this).

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
Aliens vs Predator
God of War III
Dante's Inferno
Final Fantasy XIII

... and maybe Bioshock 2.

Sviests

Jun 15, 2009
I am currently looking forward to I Am Alive (looks promising). Besides that, all games that come with number 2.

Astalano

Nov 24, 2009
Alan Wake, SC:C, ME2, Halo: Reach (maybe, if it's like the first Halo), Metro 2033 looks like it has potential, Stalker: Call of Pripyat is preordered, oh and Interstellar Marines betas will be absolutely epic.