Upcoming games

Bloody Crimson

Sep 3, 2009
Veldt Falsetto said:
Bloody Crimson said:
Actually, nothing. Nothing upcoming has caught my eye, well anything around the lines of Mass Effect 2, Bioshock 2, or Half-Life Ep. 3; because I've not played the originals.

No, I'm looking forward to Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep and later than that .hack//LINK.
WOAH WHAT!? New .hack game? Details please!

Also this year my games of choice are, Ace Attorney Investigates, Heavy Rain, White Knights Chronicles, Final Fantasy XIII, Golden Sun DS, Metroid Other M, Castlevania, Prince of Persia, Zelda Wii, more tbc.
Just take a look at the best .hack fansite, Dothackers.net, for details. Or follow it on twitter.
http://dothackers.net/
I hope this helps.

Veldt Falsetto

Dec 26, 2009
Bloody Crimson said:
Veldt Falsetto said:
Bloody Crimson said:
Actually, nothing. Nothing upcoming has caught my eye, well anything around the lines of Mass Effect 2, Bioshock 2, or Half-Life Ep. 3; because I've not played the originals.

No, I'm looking forward to Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep and later than that .hack//LINK.

Also this year my games of choice are, Ace Attorney Investigates, Heavy Rain, White Knights Chronicles, Final Fantasy XIII, Golden Sun DS, Metroid Other M, Castlevania, Prince of Persia, Zelda Wii, more tbc.
Just take a look at the best .hack fansite, Dothackers.net, for details. Or follow it on twitter.
I hope this helps.
Definitely, thanks muchly

Bloody Crimson

Sep 3, 2009
Veldt Falsetto said:
Bloody Crimson said:
Veldt Falsetto said:
Bloody Crimson said:

I hope this helps.
Oh yeah, if you want the demo [though still in japanese] it's:
http://www.hack.channel.or.jp/link/trial/index.html
Make sure you've got the google toolbar to translate it, or do what I did the first time and trial-and-error.
WARNING: You will need to get used to the different controls used in japanese games, mostly the selection button being O instead of X.

Veldt Falsetto

Dec 26, 2009
Bloody Crimson said:
Veldt Falsetto said:
Bloody Crimson said:
Veldt Falsetto said:
Bloody Crimson said:

I hope this helps.
Make sure you've got the google toolbar to translate it, or do what I did the first time and trial-and-error.
WARNING: You will need to get used to the different controls used in japanese games, mostly the selection button being O instead of X.
Awesome, am I gonna have to go on that site on PSP

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
Mount&Blade Warband, Patrician IV (if the rumors are true that Kalypso Media got Daniel Dumont and the old Ascaron team to develop it---news has been sparse), Victoria 2, Arsenal of Democracy, Fallout: New Vegas, and Napoleon: Total War.

NTW and FNV are my early predictions for solid Game of the Year candidates (even though I might give the award to Patrician 4 out of pure genre fanboyism.)

WillSimplyBe

Mar 16, 2009
Bloody Crimson said:
Veldt Falsetto said:
Bloody Crimson said:

I hope this helps.
.hack ftw!!! yay!

Also, in addition to .hack awesomeness, Mass Effect 2 *drools* Guildwars 2(whenever it comes, I'll be there!) and Final Fantasy 13!

Tsukasa IS GOING TO BE IN THAT GAME! MUST HAVE. MUST HAVE NAO.

PhunkyPhazon

Dec 23, 2009
The PC version of Assassins Creed 2 is my most anticipated, but others include Arkham Asylum 2, Zelda Wii, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Metroid: Other M, Golden Sun DS (Assuming those last few actually are being released this year) Force Unleashed 2, The Old Republic, and Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands.

And maybe Splinter Cell: Conviction. I haven't really played Splinter Cell in years, so I'm not sure.

wheeman

Sep 15, 2009
Mass Effect 2, Bioshock 2, Dead Rising 2, Bad Company 2, Game # 3 and CoD 7... Too many numbers.

Bloody Crimson

Sep 3, 2009
Veldt Falsetto said:
Bloody Crimson said:
Veldt Falsetto said:
Bloody Crimson said:
Veldt Falsetto said:
Bloody Crimson said:

I hope this helps.
Awesome, am I gonna have to go on that site on PSP[/quote
You're gonna have to use your computer because it's a ZIP file.

Tron-tonian

Mar 19, 2009
BioShock 2
AvP
WoW: Cataclysm (an expansion, but still...)
BF 1943 for PC.
Diablo 3
Mechwarrior (assuming it makes it out this year)
NHL 11 (if only to see how EA screws it up this time...)

Sep 14, 2009
mass effect 2

final fantasy xiii (i shall be in my man cave with a lifetime supply of cheez itz and coke at my disposal for at least a month)

and i am alive interests me alot

possibly one or two more im not thinking of, perhaps a pc game, if i get around to finding one that will work on mine and i am actually interested in, did the old republic get delayed to 2011? if not then that will be it

DJude

Jul 1, 2009
thestickman91 said:
What games being released in the next year are you looking forward to most? I can guess a lot of 'Mass Effect 2' and 'BioShock 2' and GTA4: Old West Edition' but personally I am looking forward to 'Heavy Rain'
HAH, you sir, made me laugh...

OT: God of War 3
Just Cause 2
Dead Space 2
Alien Vs Preditor
Birth By Sleep
Half-Life 2 EP 3 (hopefully)
Bad Company 2
Heavy Rain
Resistance 3 (again, hopefully)

MattRooney06

Apr 15, 2009
Wilbot666 said:
inFamous 2
*crosses fingers and prays to the Horse-God*
Is that confirmed!!!!!

(apologies for potential noobishness)

cause the ending of the first one really did set itself up for a sequel

Wilbot666

Aug 21, 2009
MattRooney06 said:
Wilbot666 said:
inFamous 2
*crosses fingers and prays to the Horse-God*
Is that confirmed!!!!!

(apologies for potential noobishness)

cause the ending of the first one really did set itself up for a sequel
Unfortunately it hasn't been confirmed yet, but I prefer to trust in the Horse-God (even though sometimes I'm not totally sure he exists...)

Believe me, I want the sequel to that game so bad I can taste it. It was definitely one of my top 5 from 2009.