UPDATE! Kitten being overlooked for adoption because it looks like Hitler..

Con Carne

Nov 12, 2009
I'm not a huge fan of cats, but damn, it's wicked cute. I'd adopt it for that reason and to spite the rest of the jerks out there. It's kinda like having a small d!**, if you don't like it, blame his parents lol.

Shadu

Nov 10, 2010
I can sort of believe it, but the name probably doesn't help. Still, I wouldn't have seen it as a Hitler 'stache unless someone mentioned it.

Ymbirtt

May 3, 2009
I'm sorry, but did none of you actually read that article? The only piece of evidence they provided for their headline "Kitten overlooked for adoption because she looks like Hitler" is a vague little "We think her unusual markings are putting people off" from one member of staff. The evidence given does not point to the headline in the slightest. There's no record of someone saying to them "sorry, we don't want that cat, she's a cute cat, I know, but she just looks too much like Hitler". I think this story is drawing a conclusion that doesn't actually exist, personally.

Yes, cats that look like Hitler are serious business...

Slayer_2

Jul 28, 2008
It's named "Kitler"... I mean, come on, that isn't helping dispel notions that it looks like Hitler. I assume one of the people who rescued it named it, if so, they have a cruel sense of humour.

RaikuFA

Jun 12, 2009
loc978 said:
I'd have adopted it and named it Charlie. Screw Hitler, Chaplin popularized that mustache!
intresting note, adolf made his stashe like chaplins to gain popularity and chaplin fought back with the film the great dictator. funny movie

i want that cat though

Markgraf

Apr 1, 2009
Funny thing is, in a student residence near my place, there's a stray cat with such a spot and they DO call it Hitler, but they take care of it as a communal pet. Oh, and this is in Germany, where many representations and expressions of Nazism are expressly prohibited by the German Constitution.

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
DAAAWWWWW THAT IS THE CUTEST THING EVER

...Yeah, hit me up with that shit, I'll adopt it. AND I WILL LOVE IT FOREVER BECAUSE IT'S MY LITTLE KITTEH FUHRER

NKnight

Jul 31, 2010
Kitler would be a good name. Altought Charles Chaplin is the one who deserves some kind of homenage for it's "mustache"

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
I'd adopt her, but my dad would kill me if I bring one more cat into our house.

If anything, that little spot makes her look cute.

TriggerUnhappy

Mar 4, 2009
Who the hell wouldn't wanna adopt that cat? I mean, you could call it "Lil' Hitler" and everything, what more do you need?

Del-Toro

Aug 6, 2008
If I were looking to adpot a cat, I'd take that one specifically so I can give it a name other than Kitler.

NS001

May 2, 2011
If I could have a pet, I would adopt her. And I'd love her for the rest of her life.

She looks more like she stuck her nose in a puddle of ink, or got in a fight with a wet paintbrush.

Ziggy the wolf

May 26, 2009
this kitten is freaking adorable. why would anyone skip over that little darling. people...people are stupid. it doesnt look like hitler, its just a spot under his nose. i would pick him up asap. and love him and cuddle the fuck out that little bastard