UPDATE: Mass Effect 3's Multiplayer is incredible. (Added my refletions and a quick guide)

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
Zeel said:
erttheking said:
Zeel said:
erttheking said:
Zeel said:
JamesStone said:
Zeel said:
The posters here are generally Bioware fanboys. Your opinion is not to be trusted when it comes to Bioware. When I play the multiplayer, then we'll see how 'good' it is.
Because we all need your aproval to see how good it is. Only when you play it, we can know how good it is. Riiiiight

OP: I enjoyed it a lot myself. Although Bioware combat is not the strongest, it's entertaining and addictive. And there's a lot of weight knowing that it will influence the story. I admit, I'm convinced.
You realize this topic is just: "I like it, you should too" right? Whats wrong with me posting "I don't like it, you shouldn't either".

You guys are hypocrites.
Uh, no, no it's not that. The guy is just annoyed that you said "you people are fans of Bioware, therefore your opinion is unimportant, my opinion is the only one that matters." more or less. Kind of haughty.
Well...

One side opinion is clearly biased. So deep inside Bioware's anus, they couldn't decipher an RPG game from an action game.

An the other side opinion is based on empirical evidence.

Which one do you trust more?
Biased?...with the 80% of your posts dedicated to saying how awful ME3 is going to be and cussing out everyone that disagree with you(you know, pretty much anyone who actually posted on your threads), you don't get to talk about being biased.
Who the hell do you think you are?

You've been trailing me since I joined the blasted forums. YOU MY FRIEND don't get to talk to me about "vendettas".

Plus the only bias I have is to logic, evidence and sound reasoning. If my bias works against Bioware, then that's just too damn bad.
Yeah, the "logic" that people constantly came up with good arguments for but you constantly dismissed them, and practically everyone on this site, even people who don't like ME3, think that you're a few crayons short of a box, that's not the kind of "logic" that I smile on.

As for your other question, I am an ME fan that frequents this website a lot, are you really surprised that you keep bumping into me? If I really had it in for you, I would reply to every post that you ever made, I did not.

Who the Hell do I think I am?......WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!
http://www.animewapers.com/wp-content/gallery/gurren-lagann-scans/AnimeWapers_com%2092662%20cape%20kamina%20male%20nishigori_atsushi%20sword%20tengen_toppa_gurren_lagann.jpg

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
Zeel said:
erttheking said:
Zeel said:
anthony87 said:
Zeel said:
erttheking said:
Zeel said:
JamesStone said:
Zeel said:
The posters here are generally Bioware fanboys. Your opinion is not to be trusted when it comes to Bioware. When I play the multiplayer, then we'll see how 'good' it is.
Because we all need your aproval to see how good it is. Only when you play it, we can know how good it is. Riiiiight

OP: I enjoyed it a lot myself. Although Bioware combat is not the strongest, it's entertaining and addictive. And there's a lot of weight knowing that it will influence the story. I admit, I'm convinced.
You realize this topic is just: "I like it, you should too" right? Whats wrong with me posting "I don't like it, you shouldn't either".

You guys are hypocrites.
Uh, no, no it's not that. The guy is just annoyed that you said "you people are fans of Bioware, therefore your opinion is unimportant, my opinion is the only one that matters." more or less. Kind of haughty.
Well...

One side opinion is clearly biased. So deep inside Bioware's anus, they couldn't decipher an RPG game from an action game.

I trust the side that isn't here to just troll Bioware/Mass Effect related threads.
see! this right here. Any opposition to Bioware is immediately denounced as a troll.

You better start believing in Bioware fanaticism, because you're witnessing it.
No, he doesn't think that you're a troll because you diss ME3 one this website, Dexter111 criticized it and he didn't get labeled a troll. He thinks that you're a troll because that's ALL you do on this website. How much of your posts have been dedicated to how much ME3 will be bad? Seriously go into your history and check, I'm curious.
Did it ever occur to you, that Bioware/EA Games/Mass Effect 3 are big topics around this forum? How about you do some homework, look at the gaming section how much topics are related to me3. Is it any wonder that I have quite a few posts in it?

Plus I love this series, if I want to discuss it, I bloody well will. With or without your blessing.
Yes, and I can't help but notice that it's the only topic that you ever grace your presence with, funny isn't it? There are tons of other threads that I never see you on, why's that?

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
Zeel said:
anthony87 said:
Zeel said:
anthony87 said:
Zeel said:
erttheking said:
Zeel said:
JamesStone said:
Zeel said:

You guys are hypocrites.
Well...

I trust the side that isn't here to just troll Bioware/Mass Effect related threads.
see! this right here. Any opposition to Bioware is immediately denounced as a troll.

I don't give two shits what anyone says about Bioware, however anyone who's obiously trolling is immediately denounced as a troll.

Not that I'm complaining mind you. I find your posts to be amusing as hell.

Why is it that only the opposition gets labeled a troll? The amount of Bioware handjobs given out by this forum can only be a massive Bioware Troll conspiracy.

Atleast I fucking hope so.

It's not as bad as BSN but it's near (that alone is worrisome)
Buddy, it's not people that don't like Bioware that are labeled trolls, YOU are labeled a troll. Accept the facts already, you've built a bad image for yourself on this website.

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
Zeel said:
anthony87 said:
Zeel said:
anthony87 said:
Zeel said:
erttheking said:
Zeel said:
JamesStone said:
Zeel said:

You guys are hypocrites.
Well...

I don't give two shits what anyone says about Bioware, however anyone who's obiously trolling is immediately denounced as a troll.

Not that I'm complaining mind you. I find your posts to be amusing as hell.

Why is it that only the opposition gets labeled a troll? The amount of Bioware handjobs given out by this forum can only be a massive Bioware Troll conspiracy.

Atleast I fucking hope so.

It's not as bad as BSN but it's near (that alone is worrisome)
The opposition gets labelled as opposition.

The trolls get labelled as trolls.

I call them like I see them.

You stick almost exclusively to the Bioware/ME3 threads. You claim that anyone who likes what they've seen so far is a blind, rabid fanboy. You don't present any argument beyond "DURR HURR FANBOYS".

Therefore. Troll.

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
Zeel said:
Then prepare to hear my side. That's just how it is.
Your "side" seems to be that we're all nothing but fanboys if we don't agree with you.

<youtube=CRsrtipyMYw>

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
Zeel said:
erttheking said:
Yeah, the "logic" that people constantly came up with good arguments for but you constantly dismissed them, and practically everyone on this site, even people who don't like ME3, think that you're a few crayons short of a box, that's not the kind of "logic" that I smile on.

As for your other question, I am an ME fan that frequents this website a lot, are you really surprised that you keep bumping into me? If I really had it in for you, I would reply to every post that you ever made, I did not.
You're so full of it. Either that or you are on some wicked shrooms. "good arguments"? Where, amigos? I saw one, maybe two posts I'd consider good arguments and thats only because they didn't spaz out like some sort of Bioware Zealot.

The rest of the arguments were poor. I was debunking them, not dismissing them. DEBUNKING. there's a difference. When they present 3 points and I present 3 counter points and then all they do is reaffirm their points. Ding dong! It's not fucking debate.

ALl you seem to do when you reply to me is "Wah, everyone hates you, waaaaaaaah". Like, what about my current attitude makes you think I care? I don't. You guys can go to your little internet corner and fanboy-that-shit-up for all I care. When it comes to making topics about how GREAT ME3 is. Then prepare to hear my side. That's just how it is.
Yes, you consider them to be poor, I consider them to be great. You consider your arguments to be logical and strong, I consider them to be weak and poorly constructed. It's amazing how easy it is to play the "no that was lousy" argument isn't it. Also I think it's kind of funny to watch you flip out that this, you're getting so worked up it's hilarious.

Amaror

Apr 15, 2011
I like it, too, but why is there no chat while waiting for the team to come full.
There needs to be some way to communicate in a mode that needs good teamply, or did i just not see it?

Right Hook

May 29, 2011
Cool! I really hope I like it too, originally I didn't want multiplayer either and for a long time I thought they were gonna tack on some shitty co-op but this looks like a lot of fun, I'm definitely going to try it out.

Berenzen

Jul 9, 2011
Amaror said:
I like it, too, but why is there no chat while waiting for the team to come full.
There needs to be some way to communicate in a mode that needs good teamply, or did i just not see it?
There is, at least on PC. If you press tab while you have a mic, you can speak to people. Most people don't though because we're shy anti-social people that are terrified of voice to voice social interaction.

tendaji

Aug 15, 2008
anthony87 said:
hermes200 said:
I thought it was good. Nothing spectacular but good.

I liked that you level up by class, which makes having different characters less of a chore.
But I didn't like that all classes start as humans, and you have to use credits to unlock other races... my plans to have a Turian soldier will have to wait some hours.
I unlocked a Krogan soldier at level 3 as soon as I logged on for the first time and claimed my free pack.

I assumed everyone got that or something equivalent. Or did you get the Krogan and you'd just rather have a Turian?
Not everyone is so lucky on the starter pack unfortunately, all I got was a character level up and color choices for that character.

I did finally unlock my first non-human class, the Drell Vanguard, who I enjoyed greatly until I realized that a butterfly could basically take him down, so I went back to human Vanguard. Those Drell Vanguards get like 350 Barriers max, and like no health so it's not very fun to try and charge groups as recklessly as you can with the human.

ZombieMonkey7

Dec 24, 2009
That's good to hear, as hard as it is to believe Bioware knows what their doing and I'm tired of all these bitchy fanboys who complain about a mode in the game they don't even have to play

Zetatrain

Sep 8, 2010
Country
United States
Zeel said:
JamesStone said:
You said "When I play it, we´ll see if it's good", saying that we can only be certain if you play. The OP said "I played and I think it´s good".

Honestly, who is biased here?
Are you serious?
His topic title is "MASS EFFECT 3 MP IS INCREDIBLEEE!!!" and then he goes on some fanboy spaz about how "amazing" it is. I reply, "your opinion means shit, you're a fanboy" and I'm in the wrong? Please. think clearly for a second.
Really? Where is this title "MASS EFFECT 3 MP IS INCREDIBLEEE!!!"? I see a title similar to it except it's not all in caps, there are no exclamation marks, and the word incredible has one "e". All I see is a title that gives me the imagine of someone calmly saying they thought something was very good and not the image of some fanboy spazing out. But hey that's just my impression.

LordFisheh

Dec 31, 2008
Here's my 'logic' on the ME3 multiplayer. I had a lot of fun playing it.

Or do I just think I did, after EA perfected Reaper indoctrination? THEY'VE BEEN PLANNING THIS FOR YEARS! DA2 WAS ONLY THE BEGINNING! WE DIDN'T LISTEN! BIOWARE IS PEOPLE!

I mean really. You can't have 'evidence' for whether or not someone enjoyed something.

And you can't have a functional discussion when you take the opposing argument and insist its proponents don't actually believe it, and are lying to themselves. There's really no way to know if they are are not. Claiming that the other side of an argument effectively doesn't exist is ridiculous; it's analogous to flipping the table and putting your fingers in your ears. Sure you won't be convinced yourself, but you've also just isolated yourself from any shred of actual discussion at all. It's throwing a tantrum, in other words, and yet some people use it as a foundation for their argument.

JamesStone

If it ain't broken, get to work
Jun 9, 2010
Zeel said:
JamesStone said:
You said "When I play it, we´ll see if it's good", saying that we can only be certain if you play. The OP said "I played and I think it´s good".

Honestly, who is biased here?
Are you serious?
His topic title is "MASS EFFECT 3 MP IS INCREDIBLEEE!!!" and then he goes on some fanboy spaz about how "amazing" it is. I reply, "your opinion means shit, you're a fanboy" and I'm in the wrong? Please. think clearly for a second.

It's not so much that MY opinion trumps all, is that a fanboy's opinion is completely worthless.

Anyone who plays the multiplayer and isn't on Bioware's payroll or some fangirl/boy idiot knows exactly what I am talking about.
By your defenition, opinions mean shit either way. If someone is not a fanboy, then he his an anti-fanboy/company etc. But think about something. The OP said he believed ME MP was awsome BECAUSE HE PLAYED IT and thinks that the core mechanics are fun. These are the same people who completely went batshit insane over the Liara statue (it was pretty awful, I agree, but that rage was kinda uncalled for), and the same people that critizise every decision Bioware does. You, on the other hand, are complaining without any prior contact with the multiplayer, and saying that we should only believe it's good when you play it. And for fuck sake, calling someone a fanboy/girl or idiot because he disagrees with you? That's just unnintentional trolling, and that's really bad, because it means you actually believe in the stupid shit you're saying (the "he´s an idiot if he disagrees with me")

Go play the MP, then you have the right to say what you think. Until then, you might think you are defending an objective point of view, but you are just acting as an anti-Bioware jackass (jackass because of your atitude, not by being anti-Bioware)

thelonewolf266

Nov 18, 2010
I agree wholehearted unlike most people while not being sure about it I did credit Bioware with a level of intelligence that was high enough to assume they wouldn't intentionally fuck up their own series but I have to say its blown my expectations out of the water I've played the Demo for what I would guess to be round about 15 hours or more with my friends and its still amazing.