Updated: First PS4 Games Shown at PlayStation Meeting

Innegativeion

Positively Neutral!
Feb 18, 2011
Ghonzor said:
Another inFamous game? What in the actual fuck?
And here I was thinking that Sucker Punch were pretty awesome for ending the series with such a phenomenal endings. Guess that goes out the window. Seriously, how are they going to explain this?
That was my first thought. At least we know it'll be good, considering Sucker Punch.

My guess is that'll be side-quel to Cole's story, since presumably conduits were a thing that was happening across the entire world after the sphere went off.

Knack caught my interest.

Watch Dogs still looks good, as it did at E3.

Maybe I'll look into Destiny.

I'll probably pick up Witness.

Everything else is sort of meh...

Snownine

Apr 19, 2010
Sheo_Dagana said:
I don't think Square Enix has yet to realize that "we're working on a new Final Fantasy title" is a statement that has lost a good deal of weight in recent years. Show me, don't tell me. And also don't show me a trailer you've already shown before.
Man, I remember being thrilled when new FF games were announced, now I don't even care.

Edit: OP: Knack looks like it has potential, I am happy to see them open with more than just sequels to already existing franchises.

KoudelkaMorgan

Jul 31, 2009
At least it won't be another 7 years until the next generation they say. Because consumers are just clamoring for new hardware to buy at shorter intervals with less functionality than the previous generation. I know it gets ME wet.

I don't consider myself to be THAT picky on what games I like, but seriously it would be a refreshing change of pace to have even ONE game on any of the new consoles that I would want to play, let alone buy.

I guess after Dark Souls 2 comes out, its gonna be a few years until I have any thing else to look forward to...

*is a sad panda* <(v_v<)

Li Mu

Oct 17, 2011
We need the PS4 to be a real challenger, otherwise we just end up with Xbox domination and this is no good for anyone.

Sadly, the specs for all the next gen consoles are about as good as a fairly high PC. So that means that us PC gamers are going to be held back for the next 5 years by devs who are working within the limitations of the console market.
It would be nice if the consoles were at the same point or ahead of a top range PC.

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
omicron1 said:
The Witness now a (even temporary) PS4 exclusive?

SONY! I've been waiting for that game for YEARS now. This is not making me want to buy your goram console. This is making me furious at everyone involved.
Actually, your in luck. It's only a PS4 Console Exclusive. You can get it on the PC the exact same day the PS4 comes out.

omicron1

Mar 26, 2008
Mr.Mattress said:
omicron1 said:

SONY! I've been waiting for that game for YEARS now. This is not making me want to buy your goram console. This is making me furious at everyone involved.
Actually, your in luck. It's only a PS4 Console Exclusive. You can get it on the PC the exact same day the PS4 comes out.
Yes, we all know that now. The day of? Not so much.

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
omicron1 said:
Mr.Mattress said:
omicron1 said:

No no, It will be out the Exact same day as the PS4 Release! [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Witness_(2013_video_game)]

omicron1

Mar 26, 2008
Mr.Mattress said:
omicron1 said:
Mr.Mattress said:
omicron1 said:

No no, It will be out the Exact same day as the PS4 Release! [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Witness_(2013_video_game)]
Oh, good grief. What I meant is, the day of the announcement (Y'know, when I posted my initial comment), it was not at all obvious that it was even coming to PC any more.

Poetic Nova

Pulvis Et Umbra Sumus
Jan 24, 2012
Only game that slightly interested me is the new Killzone, not worth buying a ps4 for though.

SonOfVoorhees

Aug 3, 2011
The PS4 games sucked. This not launch quality titles. A few sequels and multi platform games. Everything else was just cgi ideas of games, which no one can take as real. What a waste of time. Sony could have hit it out of the park with real footage of PS4 exclusive titles, but they didnt. Boring. Them games will be fun, but they werent awe inspiring to sell a console.