Updated: Microsoft Currently Trying to Track and Identify Xbox One Info Leaker

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Sarge034 said:
Perhaps it is not my knowledge that is lacking, but my experience. I have lived quite a few different places but admittedly all but one was in the US. Everywhere I have lived or visited in the US has had at least two or three different options for heating, electricity, and telecom unless the services were not available at all. Could you elaborate on where there is ONLY "one central heating company, one central water utility company"?
Lithuania, Latvia, Estonie and Poland from my experience, a lot of other places too from what i read.

Well, you could either move to China and not give a fuck or you could film a knockoff. A superhero film with similar heroes, villains, and plot with just enough changed to not incur the wrath of the law. IE, to provide an identical service (superhero mash-up movie) without using proprietary "things". It happens all the time.

As for your potato example, no. It would be like one farm owning a proprietary genetic make-up and the other farm growing a different species of potato to compete in the potato market.
It appears you have not udnerstood me. i dont want to film a knockoff. i want to film a copy of avengers. can i do that? no? well then someone has a legal monopoly on avengers. Granted, the monopoly often does not extend to china, but thats not a very strong argument you got there.

Yeah, except, anyone can grow any potato he wants. nobody owns rights to potato species, even thier inventors. as soon as you buy one of them from them you can plant it and grow your own and sell it at your will.

Don't bother posting any "evidence" as it will either be fake or a gross breach of forum rules.
Ok, this one got my attention, how would my education be in breach of forum rules?

I happen to value human life in most circumstances and the fact that you so brazenly don't is legitimately disturbing. Perhaps you don't care because it wasn't your country at risk. It wasn't your family at risk. So I'll ask you this mr utilitarian, how is the US being attacked by a foreign power in a moment of weakness for the good of the many? Being the attack would have to take advantage of our limited air combat capabilities and the scope of the attack it would be a nation that would do it. That means the US is at war with said nation. That means all of the US' allies are at war with said nation. Said nation would then be at war with all of the US' allies. All of said nation's allies are at war with the US AND the US' allies. Welcome to WW3.

So if the entire world is the few, who the fuck is the many?
Knowledge of your particular airplane being bad would have put forth the efforts for a better airplane. It is also nice how you jump the gun into conclusion that others knowing of one single model being inefficient would lead to world war 3. because, you know, that is the only thing holding world from destruction. If you want to accuse me about lack of my knowledge and education dont just go using slippery slopes straight afterwards please.