Usernames

May 21, 2009
A long time ago I called a character in a game Hi and used it over and over again. Then one day I was playing a game about Knights (online) and I need a user name and I most often used himan232 but I wanted it to involve knights but I didn't know how to spell then and I have used thenightnamedhi ever since.

wikicated

Jun 7, 2009
because i read lots wikipedia but i also read other articles like pop-sci and about.com so i guess e-ducated would have worked equally well or better.

Offworlder_v1legacy

Ya Old Mate
May 3, 2009
Well for the first game I played online (Warcraft 3) they told me I needed a name. I'm a bit weird (or so some people tell me) so I called myself Offworlder. I'm off this world.

Blair Bennett

Jan 25, 2008
Name of a character I was writing for a short story. She's the estranged daughter of a government employed psychopath.

Aitruis

Mar 4, 2009
Mine is the name of an RP character I've been using for about eight years now. It started with a freeform RP, and he's gone through countless freeforms, D&D, WoD, Rifts, Shadowrun, Rulemaster, just to name a few.

Jun 13, 2010
Well, Godot of the Phoenix Wright series is probably my favorite game character of all time, hence my avatar. His themesong, which is also my ringtone, is called the Fragrance of Coffee. I love Mountain Dew about as much as Godot loves coffee. I think you all can put it together from here.

Eagle Est1986

That One Guy
Nov 21, 2007
It was originally my Xbox Live username, now it's my username for pretty much everything. It's just easier to remember and I like to think it helps keep my internet fame stronger.

rosemystica

Jan 24, 2010
The Rosa Mystica that power those dolls from Rozen Maiden. I thought "Rose Mystica" sounded cooler, though.

Silver Patriot

Aug 9, 2008
It's my PSN name.

It's a sort of Metal Gear Solid reference. The idea was that I was referring to myself as one of the patriots. After a few rejected names I chose Silver. It worked and here I am.

imgunagitusucka

Apr 20, 2010
I'm gonna get you sucka is a name of a very funny, very early Wayans brothers film. IMO it's probably the best film they've ever made. I chopped it down to fit within the 15 character limit XBL has for gamertags. I enjoy competitive online MP alot and it's apt for any game, from chess to MW2. So if you bump into me online just know...imgunagitusucka!
EDIT : oh yeah, I spelt get "git" because i'm aussie and thats what it sounds like when i say 'get'.