Utah creates 5 person commission to regulate one trans girl playing sports

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
No it's that schools especially have policies that accept people's claims without a demand for a doctor's visit and a confirmation of those claims so a lot of people without a diagnosis for dysphoria still are claiming to be trans. I mean, they have to be for the one in 30000 stat for the occurence of that condition to be accurate (which is a thing doctors found out, I didn't imagine it).
How many trans people are 'getting away' with calling themselves trans without seeing a doctor?

Edit: I want to skip some questions because this is taking too long. What have schoo/teachersl got to do with this?

Actually I know that not a lot of people who are going trans have a dysphoria diagnosis because that's like one in 30000 people or so. And either way you can treat this condition in many ways, it's not necessary to give in to it. There's people out there that feel they should only have 1 arm but the answer to that feeling they have shouldn't be to let them chop their arm off to be happy.

Last edited:

Buyetyen

Elite Member
May 11, 2020
Country
USA
No it's that schools especially have policies that accept people's claims without a demand for a doctor's visit and a confirmation of those claims so a lot of people without a diagnosis for dysphoria still are claiming to be trans. I mean, they have to be for the one in 30000 stat for the occurence of that condition to be accurate (which is a thing doctors found out, I didn't imagine it).
So because they're a minority, it's okay to discriminate against them? You make shit up, dude.

Reactions: Thaluikhain

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States

Please, tell me more about how trans people are not really marginalized or discriminated against.
*Love* how they explicitly say that even trans people who're perfectly happy being transitioned are problems that have to be solved in their ideal world

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
*Love* how they explicitly say that even trans people who're perfectly happy being transitioned are problems that have to be solved in their ideal world
Well, duh. It's got nothing to do with whether other people are happy or not, and everything to do with them not wanting to live in a world where they can't just categorize people at a glance. Thinking is hard, yo!

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
Well, duh. It's got nothing to do with whether other people are happy or not, and everything to do with them not wanting to live in a world where they can't just categorize people at a glance. Thinking is hard, yo!
Truly, a feminist utopia

Phoenixmgs

The Muse of Fate
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
w/ M'Kraan Crystal
Maybe, kinda
Mugsy Bouges is 5'3"
View attachment 6308

Which girl should be banned for their natural height advantage?
Kinda, maybe
The country you selected does not say "basically the same thing". It, in fact, says significantly different things

Just ignore all the doctors objecting to it and then there's no objections, brillaint

Love how you continue to ignore cause and effect

Lmao, the letter literally says that professional organizations with tens of thousands of doctors are wrong because they found two guys who say differently.
Trans women lose very little when transitioning...

It does say basically the same thing, they both have the same guidelines.

What doctors? Just because some doctors say something doesn't mean they are the majority? So theses other countries are purposefully picking these same doctors that are the minority opinion?

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
Lmao, tells me to stop getting my news from Twitter, gets news exclusively from YouTube.
They literally do not, and it's shocking that you continue to lie about things in plain text
What doctors? Just because some doctors say something doesn't mean they are the majority? So theses other countries are purposefully picking these same doctors that are the minority opinion?
Those other countries aren't nearly as restrictive as Florida and aren't lying about the data like Florida is

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
You know Republicans are going to blame the therapy for the attempted suicide, rather than the legislative effort to erase him as a person.
"The trans suicide rate wouldn't be so high if there were no trans people. Heh, gotcha"

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane

You know, I was going to use the exact video to debunk you ideas on transpeople. I just stopped because I didn't want to be on your case all the time

But... since you brought it up. This is what the video said. When transitioning, first two years are somewhat similar to their original state. Complete change by 15 years

If they start BEFORE puberty, they START close to the gender they are transitioning to.

Then she goes on about whether you should care transpeople being in sport... I.e. lonf story short: you should not

Thanks for disproving your points again

Phoenixmgs

The Muse of Fate
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
w/ M'Kraan Crystal
Funny how that never occurred to you when you were pimping HCQ and ivermectin.
I wasn't, I said neither had data to prove anything either way. Also nice way to avoid providing any evidence.

Lmao, tells me to stop getting my news from Twitter, gets news exclusively from YouTube.
They literally do not, and it's shocking that you continue to lie about things in plain text

Those other countries aren't nearly as restrictive as Florida and aren't lying about the data like Florida is
YouTube has news channels... Also I can link directly to the studies, trans women don't lose much when transitioning. Where's your evidence? Never anywhere to be found like usual. What has Florida actually banned? They just GUIDELINES. You still haven't proved Florida is more restrictive.

You know, I was going to use the exact video to debunk you ideas on transpeople. I just stopped because I didn't want to be on your case all the time

But... since you brought it up. This is what the video said. When transitioning, first two years are somewhat similar to their original state. Complete change by 15 years

If they start BEFORE puberty, they START close to the gender they are transitioning to.

Then she goes on about whether you should care transpeople being in sport... I.e. lonf story short: you should not

Thanks for disproving your points again
But places are letting trans women compete after 2 years which isn't fair, Lia Thomas did not have 15 years of transitioning. The rest of that is her OPINION, I posted it for the studies, you know, the science part of it. And current studies show transitioning before puberty is probably bad.

Buyetyen

Elite Member
May 11, 2020
Country
USA
I wasn't, I said neither had data to prove anything either way.
No, you were pimping them as solutions and insistent that any day now you would be vindicated. When it never happened, you changed your story and lied about it like you always do.

Reactions: MrCalavera

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
But places are letting trans women compete after 2 years which isn't fair, Lia Thomas did not have 15 years of transitioning. The rest of that is her OPINION, I posted it for the studies, you know, the science part of it. And current studies show transitioning before puberty is probably bad.
Transitioning is a process. Eg. Puberty blockers are literally pointless after puberty. But they ARE a part of the transitioning process. Note: You have to change the puberty blockers every couple of years as that is dangerous to your bones.

As an aside, surgery transitions also happens at birth. Some children have surgery in their first year to 'fix' genetalia. It is uncommon to leave it much longer than that. This has been normal and natural for almost a century

So it depends on what you call 'transitioning'.

But then, this isn't the point. The point is that transwomen can never be allowed to win. Because it's not about the ability of the person. Lia was already getting in the men's national competition. She was already a good swimmer. But no, the penis made her win or whatever nonsense has been made up

If you wanted to make it 'fairer', maybe you could change the number of years. 15 years is useless because there is no difference then. You may say 2 years is too close. Fine. There could have a been a discussion about moving the years. Maybe 3. Maybe 5

But that's not what happened, was it. It was a ban. A complete removesl. Which is the whole point. Congrats. You got your segregation

Reactions: TheMysteriousGX

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
And current studies show transitioning before puberty is probably bad.
No, they don't.

Hormonal blockers are reversible. Puberty is much less so.

Letting someone take hormonal blockers before going through puberty allows them to make the choice, without being forced into anything permanent or painful.