Uwe Boll makes Auschwitz film.

BonsaiK

Music Industry Corporate Whore
Nov 14, 2007
Oh this is going to be brilliant. I love Uwe Boll's work and it's about time he did something like this. This movie could only be better if it was related to a computer game in some way.

The guy has the right attitude. We need more like him!

Cabisco

May 7, 2009
Ahahahahaha, I suppose this at least means less games get raped. It's shame they had to come at this price, what a douche.

Ubermetalhed

Sep 15, 2009
This will be extremely lulzy. Can't wait for the straight to dvd release and the hilarious directors commentary.

Frequen-Z

Resident Batman fanatic.
Apr 22, 2009
Really? He knows how he is seen, he knows how his films are perceived, and I should hope that he knows how events at Auschwitz are sensitive.

God damn.

Axolotl

Feb 17, 2008
Furburt said:
Up comes another great film to mock! I thought he'd outdone himself with Tunnel Rats and now he's trying again.
While the film will probbly be hilariously bad I only think you'd be able to mock it for 5-10 minutes before realising that you're laughing at the holocaust.

Thank god for Uwe Boll. While all around us is uncertain, you can always rely on him to make bad movies. He's needed now that Bruno Mattei isn't around these days.
Hey, Uwe makes hilarious films but he's nowhere near Mattei's level. I mean what has he made that could possibly equal Strike Commando?

EDIT: Congrats on 2000 posts, OP. Here, have some chicken.
Thank you.

In the end I feel this film will be less Troll 2 and more Salo. Bad but not in a way that can be salvaged by mocking it, just a dark, disgusting, irredeemable waste of effort.

Kenko

Jul 25, 2010
I fucking love Uwe Boll. His movies are shit though. Postal is watchable though, he even takes the piss out of himself in that movie.

BlindMessiah94

The 94th Blind Messiah
Nov 12, 2009
I like Uwe Boll because he has a great personality. He's not afraid to mock himself and doesn't take anything too seriously. Yet he still makes the millions, so he's obviously doing something right.

His movies are shit, but at least he has fun with it.

warprincenataku

Jan 28, 2010
There's bad, then there's Uwe Boll bad. Of course this is then followed by M. Night Shayamalan bad which makes Uwe Boll look like Spielberg.

rabidmidget

Apr 18, 2008
To people who hate Uwe Boll, I would suggest watching Loading Ready Run's interview with him, it's not going to change your opinion of his movies (they're crap), but it might change your opinion of him.

Dmatix

Feb 3, 2009
Someone should deliver a swift kick to Mr Boll's groin. What an asshat.

Kraiiit

Aug 15, 2010
rabidmidget said:
To people who hate Uwe Boll, I would suggest watching Loading Ready Run's interview with him, it's not going to change your opinion of his movies (they're crap), but it might change your opinion of him.
Damn! Ninja'd.