Valve Teases TF2 Demoman and Soldier Updates

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
oppp7 said:
Really? Soldier and demoman? Those are the most OP classes in TF2. Since it's only those 2 and engineer left, I think the engineer should have been done first. But I guess it's good that they're updating.
Overpowered?

They do what they were designed to do, blow things up.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT (CantFakeTheFunk, better update that article!)

More details are released! As you can read right here on the TF2 website [http://www.teamfortress.com/post.php?id=3225], we have indeed a Demoman and Soldier update coming, but with a twist. There will be a 7th unlock, but only one class will get it. So either pick Demoman or Soldier, and kill as many of the opposite class as possible this week. Whoever gets the most kills gets the 7th unlock. I love you Valve, I really do.

Rusty Bucket

Dec 2, 2008
Lukeydoodly said:
Whoa holy shit, and I thought their next update would be more hats!

And hey Tom, Valve did update the 360 version recently! They added the incredible class limits and the 2 week long fix to modding! Hooray! Don't forget they left in all the glitches just for funsies!
Score! I love the glitches, they add to the unpredicatbility. Like crits. Apparently random chance is fun in skill based shooters these days. That's probably why the 360 netcode is so bad, it encourages that deliciously random lag.

Canadaftw

Apr 24, 2009
Now when I try playing as enginner my stuff is destroyed by a bunch of soilders or demos very quickly. So many explosions...so many explosions...I can still hear the cries of my sentrys...the horror the horror.